Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

ali a asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

i ejaculate alot/too much..... knee pain bladder pain stomach pain?

hello im 19 years old and i have been ejaculating ever since i was 15. and from 15 up until 18 i ejaculated mostly everyday or atleast every other day... now its 3 times a week... and now i have aot of pains like bladder pain stomach pain and ive gotten so skinny... and also i get sick after ejculating now.... so my question is- is all this happening bcause of ejacultating? and will i not be abe to father children later on in life? and will i not erect anymore?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to the doctor. Sounds like something serious is happening with you. I don't think ejaculating has anything to do with it~ya you need to make an appointment like yesterday.

• 1 decade ago

Why are you asking complete strangers. Go to a doctor. If your embarrassed about telling a doctor this happens to you after you jerk off then tell him it happens to you after you have sex.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.