What happens with Zoloft ?

So I had a party the other day and one of my friends brought zoloft. I've never had it in my life, but I took 200mg. My friend who brought it takes 50mg a day, but took 600mg that night. We also drank some vodka before that. He threw up 4 times and I threw up twice. I just have a small headache now and am a... show more So I had a party the other day and one of my friends brought zoloft. I've never had it in my life, but I took 200mg. My friend who brought it takes 50mg a day, but took 600mg that night. We also drank some vodka before that. He threw up 4 times and I threw up twice. I just have a small headache now and am a little dizzy, so am I going to be okay? And what about my friend? He said they were wearing off earlier. Please don't be like, "You guys are retarded. I hope you learned your lesson." Well, we did. I just want to know if we're going to be okay. Thanks.
Update: What about my friend who took 600mg? BTW, that was the most fun night of my life. :P