I keep having dreams I'm shopping for sneakers?

Lately, I've been having a ton of dreams where I'm shopping in different shoe stores for sneakers. Not flip flops, heels, flats, etc...only sneakers. I never find anything that really stands out to me, although I'm in top name brand stores like Nike. Sometimes I see shoes I've got in real life, and they are the most appealing out of everything I see.

So shoe shopping definetely has to mean something right? I am studying dream analysis, but I just want to get some other opinions.

• Jane
    Favorite Answer

To dream that you are shopping, indicates your needs and desires. It also represents opportunities that you come across in life

To dream that you cannot find what you are shopping for, suggests that you are trying to find a solution to some life problem.

Basically, your dream shows your great enthusiasm to be on top. You also believe on quality in everything.

• kcdude

You have a passion for shoes. Somewhere inside your heart, you want to start your own line of footwear. In the dream, you are traveling among various stores, deeply studying every type of shoe available. Just for ideas on how you can start your own line. You're noticing what makes a shoe good, and what makes a shoe bad. Best of luck in your future as a shoe creator!

• jed i

Being that feet are where your humanity meets the earth, it may indicate that your humanity is seeking a comfortable grounding vs. a wondering whether your life's activities are grounded. You're not shopping for hats, cars, gloves, heels, you are shopping for sneakers, a "felt" or perceived symbol for comfortability and an article worn where being meets the earth.

It sounds like you have enough shoes. You are living beyond your means. Slow down, stop spending. Be comfortable and happy with what you have.

• lala

You want a change in your life