This is for all you people who hate marijuana.....?

This question is for all you people who hate marijauna with a passion, especially to the angry. Why do you people hate marijuana users so much? What harm can marijuana bring? Do not answer my question"s" with stupid answers like, "It kills brain cells and makes you stupid" or "Becuase... show more This question is for all you people who hate marijauna with a passion, especially to the angry. Why do you people hate marijuana users so much? What harm can marijuana bring? Do not answer my question"s" with stupid answers like, "It kills brain cells and makes you stupid" or "Becuase it's illegal and unsafe." I counter these stupid answers by saying alcohol and cigarettes also kills brain cells. I understand that pot can make you slow in thinking in the long run but those effects are for people who use them everyday and every hour for years and years, and it is not a permanent effect. I do not condone marijuana use for children and I understand parents dont want kids to use marijuana becuase it's a "gateway drug" but isnt alcohol a gateway to drugs? I understand it's illegal but wouldnt legalizing marijuana make the world a safer place? Good example is prohibition with alcohol. I know quite a few Police Officers who think marijuana is not so bad and should be legalized. Is it because you people who never smoked marijuana just assume it's a bad thing becuase it is labled as a "drug"? Marijuana is nothing like Heroin, Crack, Meth, Ecstacy or whatever hard drugs that are out there. Criminals don't mug innocent citizens just to get a fix on marijuana. How is it dangerous? Alcohol is much more dangerous than smoking marijuana. More people get killed in drunk driving than people who are high on pot. Cigarettes kill more people than pot smokers. You can also use vaporizers with marijuana which is a healthier alternative to your lungs. Even cheeseburgers and frenchfries can cause heart disease and obesity which can ultimately lead to death. Marijuana is not for people of low stature and scumbags. How do I know you say? I, myself is a well respected person who is well eduacated with a masters degree from USC, not to sound arrogant but just trying to make a point. I may be wrong but i'm pretty sure most of you people who are hateful towards marijuana users are Michael Phelps fans. Well Mr. Phelps admitted using marijuana not too long ago, and in fact used it a few months after the Olympics. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090202/ap_on_sp_ot/swm_phelps_marijuana. Do you hate him now? Even well respected celebrities and polticians use it once in a while. So with all this presented can you tell me why this "MEDICINAL HERB" is soo evil? I demand answers with real logics behind it with hard facts. I know all my facts but do you? No ignorant type answers!!
Update: a_corsi2005 are you a retard or something? no one answered my questions because i just posted it like one minute ago. And how is marijuana for highschool when teachers and advisors advise against it? I bet your a 45 year old who makes $5 an hr at a local fast food resturuant huh.
Update 2: asdf how am I contradicting myself? Of course I have made up my mind but the question I posted here was for those who were against marijuana and all I just wanted was to get their opinions. And also isnt yahoo answers a place to ask questions and be heard?
Update 3: And one more thing to asdf how is it a ignorant decision to legalise marijuana? This is why I posted this question so I can try to understand the points of views like yours. Is it becuase my question is too hard for you to answer that you answered back with a simpleminded way?