Help with solving for instantaneous acceleration from rest at given intervals?

I need to calculate the acceleration of a freely falling body from rest at intervals of 0.02m, 0.04m, 0.06m, and so forth until 0.16m. In addition to the distances I know that the overall time it takes to get to 0.16m is 0.106sec. The equations I'm using are all giving me mixed results....just for velocity... show more I need to calculate the acceleration of a freely falling body from rest at intervals of 0.02m, 0.04m, 0.06m, and so forth until 0.16m. In addition to the distances I know that the overall time it takes to get to 0.16m is 0.106sec.

The equations I'm using are all giving me mixed results....just for velocity do I use v=(change in distance)/(change in time) or v=at? I would assume that those equations would both equal the same velocity but they don't when I work out the equations.....

Can someone talk me through the whole process of solving for the instataneous acceleration?? (I assume we're expected to be using our calculus knowledge to go from the velocity to the derivative)

Thanks so so much!!