Do you think ALIENS live among us? ?

Do you think there is some Men In Black type **** going on? What if aliens from another planet inhabit the earth and live like humans? If you are an alien, let me know.

Favorite Answer

I think that nothing can be ruled out of the realm of possibility. The question about resources is relevant, but who is to say that another civilization has technology that we cannot comprehend. I believe that there are other intelligent life in this universe, however I do not believe they live amog us.

While I'm sure they exist on other worlds, I don't think there would be any here, the scientific barriers to travelling the enormous distances between star systems are just too great.

If an advanced alien civilisation wanted to visit Earth, they would have to spend really massive resources on the project, and the journey would probably take centuries, or maybe decades if they happened to be at a nearby star. Our best chance of ever communicating with intelligent life on other planets is by finding a radio signal in space. Scientists have been searching for them for many decades now, no luck yet, but there are a lot of options that still remain unexplored.

• Check this out. IF you believe in God then there is only one answer --

God created everything, that would include aliens, and since Adams' sin only affected the human race, aliens would still be perfect and thus obey god completely and perfectly. God would almost certainly have commanded them to stay out of human affairs. So IF there are aliens, they want nothing to do with us in our present state. However, when Gods kingdom restores the earth and mankind to perfection, we may learn the answers to all these questions. Keep in mind MIB is a movie, just like Herbie: The love bug.

Source(s): www.jw.org www.watchtower.org

LOL. I do believe in other life in the universe, yes. Also, believe the government is hiding evidence and facts from us. However I don't believe aliens are living as humans haha.

Of course

There is so much unexplainable stuff in this world

But what about the parallel universe

or multiverse

Metaverse

do some research

you'll find a whole bunch more info

please e-mail me for more info Skate1198@yahoo.com

Source(s): Im very into this type of stuff

yes of all of the galaxies in the universe and all the planets in there aliens arent people that are green they are other life forms other then earthlings. there might be aliens more complex then aliens as complex as bugs

Are you kiddine me? Aliens? That's like saying that elves come into your room at night and sing and dance and sprinkle pixie dust on you. They do not exist. They might in the future, but not now.

Yes they may live among us! My ex girlfriend was an Alien. She was from Norway what do you expect.

Source(s): My Own Brain.

I believe there are aliens out there, but not living among us

i think so i dont see why not, and im not alien and i dont think there the creepy aliens but i mean you never know

and sadly i bet a bunch of ppl are going to see the prejudice thing and go to immigrants, but immigrants are people not aliens as people like to call them