Ryan
Lv 5
Ryan asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 1 decade ago

How much American Money is 3,005 Japanese money?

Anyone also of any site that can translate Japan prices to American dollars? Thanks

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Use Google. Just type in:

3005 yen in usd

And you'll get your answer..

• 4 years ago

Yep. Exchange it at the airport when you arrive or any of the larger branch offices of banks. Some people will say that the exchange rate isn't as good at the airport. Won't go into that other than to say 1) it isn't a big matter and 2) there are ways of spending a vacation that don't involve looking for banks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

3005 Japanese yen = 33.61994 U.S. dollars

While I agree that xe.com is the best for accurate quotes, Google is by far the fastest one for me. Just use the typical search bar and type:

X JPY to USD

You can also use Yen to US dollars, but currency codes work better.

• 1 decade ago

With the current bad economy in the U.S., the value is about: $33.54

When the economy is more stable, you can easily estimate by moving the decimal 2 places. So....3005 yen is about equal to $30.05

Hope that helps!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

im a japanese american living in america. i go to japan everyyear and well, my advice is, just think of it this way, the thousands place is the tens place here. so 3,005 yen(the japanese currency) is approx. $30.05.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

http://www.xe.com will convert to and from any currency you wish. Just type in your amounts, and the system will come up with the latest equivalent amounts.

As of the time of this answer, 3005 Japanese yen equal US $33.5129.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

one used Honda is worth 20 crushed Chrysler PT Cruisers.

• 1 decade ago

About $33.51.

Source(s): xe.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.