zxcvbnm asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Where is my vagina located?

This sounds silly, but please don't jump to the conclusion that I must be a child or a retard. I'm nineteen, and a virgin, and I know where everything should be, but when I look down there I can't see a hole. I went to the gynecologist recently because I am unable to use tampons as insertion is too painful, and I thought my hymen might be too thick. She inserted a finger (which hurt like hell) and told me I'm physically normal, I'm just nervous and tighten up when anything gets near me. I had further questions as to the exact location of the entrance to my vagina, as I'm scared I'm pushing in the wrong place, but she was somewhat unfriendly and very intimidating so I didn't ask.

Anyway, I always thought the entrance was WAY at the bottom of everything, but that can't be right because it doesn't lead anywhere -- this must just be a small space under my hymen. In between the top of my labia minora and the very bottom, sort of in the middle of what I assume is my hymen, there is a small hole. But it isn't visible all the time, most of the time it's covered up by small flaps of skin/tissue. Is this it? I'm too scared to try to put anything in it, as it's tiny and I'm scared it's the wrong place and it'll hurt too much. I'm worried that this is my urethra, even though logically it can't be -- I understand this should be higher up and very very small. Please help me, there's no-one I can ask.

Favorite Answer

Have a bath,

get relaxed,

Then put some vaseline or any sort of lubercant on your fingers and rub your whole vaginal area.

Try to get aroused as this will help.

After about 10mins you should start to relax and eventually your finger will naturally find your vagina and wallah! enterance!

You should even enjoy it!

Source(s): long term girlfriend and vagina pleaseing
  • morrow

Vagina Location

This is sad. How can you be nineteen years old and not know where your vagina is located?

There are three holes down there. The urethra, the vagina, and the anus. The urethra is too small for you to put anything in there. And the anus, well, you'll know if you are trying to stick something in there.

You obviously didn't pay attention in Sex Ed.

[Edit] By the way, you aren't going to be able to insert anything in your vagina if you're nervous, which you obviously are. Just relax.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where is my vagina located?

This sounds silly, but please don't jump to the conclusion that I must be a child or a retard. I'm nineteen, and a virgin, and I know where everything should be, but when I look down there I can't see a hole. I went to the gynecologist recently because I am unable to use tampons as...

Source(s): vagina located: https://tr.im/rLu3v

1. Go on the internet and do search photos.

2. Some people can't insert tampons (or penis, or finger) if they are too nervous or scared.

3. My only solution would be, try to "play with your self" to make yourself excited, which will relax muscles, try to insert your finger, and have fun. Most likely, the more you will ''masturbate'', you will become more relax every time you do so. And maybe, it'll brake that extra skin of yours.

The gynecologist did say you are normal, so take her word.

• Anita

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/v8taH

its depends on her body as to how accessible it is and from which direction would be most beneficial, a big girl will have a bigger rear which well increase the tissue around her butt and thighs so the opening will be further in, but that is also true around her opening in general, but every girls vaginal location is in the same place below her pelvic bone and anus

yeah that's your urethra, you vagina is way underneath / in the back by your butt. The whole vulva are actually goes down and back at puberty when hips spread and stuff. It's a lot further down than you're thinking most likely.

I just don't understand how you can be 19, have had a physical exam with the nurses finger inside of you and still not know where your own vagina is. This was shocking to me. I don't know what to say......um, get a book and use a mirror to view your own parts and compare to the pictures in the book? Good luck!

The thing she put her finger into is your vagina.

Yes, behind those little flaps is it. And yes it is tiny.

have you tried looking on a medical website like

http://www.webmd.com/