Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Mac OS X Leopard ISO?

Can you please give me a download link of Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard's iso that MUST be:

-Compatible with AMD (I have an AMD Phenom 9500 quad-core 2.2 GHz processor)

-Compatible on a virtual machine (I use VMware).

It can be a patched, crached, hacked, anything-ed version, but it must be a Leopard iso without any viruses. It can also be a torrent. Thanks in advance!

NO ANSWERS LIKE "IT'S ILLEGAL" OR "BUY IT"!! Thanks!

Please give me a link to it, I need to try it in a VM!

Favorite Answer

Find a torrent file yourself - If you really want the .iso file, it's relatively easy to find a full copy from any private tracker.

You know where the absolute worst place to advertise pirated operating systems is? On public websites.

I'm an avid pirate, and I am not saying what you are doing is unethical, but your means of acquisition is simply dumb.

OSX 10.5 will not run on an AMD core, it is Intel only. It will not run on the AMD architecture, VMware or not.

Source(s): Familiar with VMware, Own a Mac, Own a PC, tried it on my own AMD pc. Also http://www.apple.com/macosx/techspecs/
  • Oprah

first its not legal to install it on a pc

second even the patched version to run on a pc can only run on specific hardware and it won't work on an amd processor it has to be intel

third no virtual machines allow you to run mac os in them because apple could easily sue them