Who finds fake breasts attractive?

It really scares me how popular breast implants are. They are fake, and feel disgusting (two people in my family have them...they feel like rocks!). So many trashy shows on T.V. are filled with actresses with fake balloon breasts, it is horrible!! It is shocking to me how women will mutilate themselves in order to... show more It really scares me how popular breast implants are. They are fake, and feel disgusting (two people in my family have them...they feel like rocks!). So many trashy shows on T.V. are filled with actresses with fake balloon breasts, it is horrible!! It is shocking to me how women will mutilate themselves in order to impress men and "get noticed". For me, it would be truly embarrassing to get this surgery done, knowing the risks, just to have bigger breasts. How self-conscious and mindless must you be? I have small breasts...they are A/B cup..and i love them! I would never dream of making them bigger. I get lots of attention from guys nevertheless...which makes me wonder why people think that flatter chested girls are ignored. Also, every guy I have talked to says that fake breasts are gross and unattractive. Its like advertising your insecurity...so sad. I just really don't understand why so many women get them..it seems wrong to insert something so fake and man-made into perfectly small breasts! Does everyone agree with me?
Update: Jealous of fake breasts? Don't make me laugh. How can you be jealous of something that is fake?