Bank of America closed my account for no reason!?

I had a Bank of America account for less than a month. Then out of the blue they closed my account. When I called them and asked why, this very rude man said, "He doesn't have to tell me anything" I was so upset, but I kept my cool and let my mother handle the problem and he was still so... show more I had a Bank of America account for less than a month. Then out of the blue they closed my account. When I called them and asked why, this very rude man said, "He doesn't have to tell me anything" I was so upset, but I kept my cool and let my mother handle the problem and he was still so disrespectful. Finally, he transferred me to a supervisor and I asked her why she closed my account, she said that "Something is wrong with my ID's"
When I asked her what was wrong, she said "It doesn't go into details" I was overly pissed off and on top of that they said that I "Will never have a Bank of America Account". But then I opened the account everything was fine and I have a vaild california ID, a social security number and gave them my student ID (Im a student)

So when I asked how can I receive my money that was in my checkings and saving, she said that they will mailed me a check, but I read the phamlet it said that I have the option of collecting my money in person at the bank and they refuse to give it to me!!!
This caused alot of emtional distressed because I'm leaving the state for a family funeral and have no money, inaddition I had plans for the weekend but they completely messed it up.
The main question that I have is WHY DID THEY CLOSE MY ACCOUNT!?? and Can I sue Bank Of America?
Update: to clear things up, Im 17 and the bank allow student accounts
no i havent received my money
The guy who opened my account said that everything was fine and another associate checked my file and said that they cant see why they closed my account
Update 2: I have money in both accounts Theres nothing wrong with the IDs, and if there was how come the supervisor couldnt tell me? Why did they even send me a debit card if they was unsure about my IDs? I have re-read the phamlet given to me about 'Closing Your Account'- the fact that they are keeping my money... show more I have money in both accounts
Theres nothing wrong with the IDs, and if there was how come the supervisor couldnt tell me?
Why did they even send me a debit card if they was unsure about my IDs?
I have re-read the phamlet given to me about 'Closing Your Account'- the fact that they are keeping my money from me, isnt vaildated whatsoever, when I have the option of collecting it from the bank in person!
It doesnt make sense to me and im sure that im not the first person they have done this to
Update 3: Thanks for your input.
I really appreciate it!!!