Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

two months to lose 2 and a half stone?

ok so if i eat the foollowing how much should i expect to lose:

breakfast:

porridge

lunch:

chicken salad

dinner:

fish and steamed veg

snack:

blueberries

also 1 hour jog each day.

please alter this in order for me to lose the desired amount or more in two months?

how much should i expect to lose per week?

=]

Best Answer

i think u have it spot on, i feel the best way to lose weight which works or me is to have more protien than carbs.

like you say porrige for breakfast very good breakfast i add blueberries to mine or mixed seeds.

everything else looks good maybe eat soups too for your luches make your own from the diet doctors receipes very nice and very good for you.

i reckon you'll prob lose arounf 7lbs your 1st week then 2-3 ibs a week after

Without starving your self just eat more veggies and less fatty high calorie foods, increase your exercise each day, maybe go to the gym, run down the beach, play sport ect, ect.. Eat less at night before you go to bed because the food will just turn to fat if you don't use the energy. The hardest thing is keeping the weight off. Set realistic goals and keep to the goals you set. Don't starve your self because after you lose the weight it's a lot more likely you will just gain it back straight away. Give yourself time. Good luck :)

1 to 4 pounds

• sd3r

it depends, if you are starting out 100 lbs overweight, losing 35 will come off relatively fast.

if you are 35 lbs overweight, the first 20 will be a lot easier than the next 10 and those will be a lot easier than the last 5.

Source(s): been there (30 lbs, not 100)

It took me six months to lose that amount of weight and I was losing two pounds a week. I don't think it can be done.

yh this should work but be sure to include everthing like fat carbs protein n lots and lots of water

eat a balanced diet