promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Lisa asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 1 decade ago

Help ladies! I need some last-minute Super Bowl snack ideas.?

We have all the staples, nachos, chicken wings, chips n dip...but I need something for some of our guests who aren't into greasy food. For myself, I'll probably eat what the guys are eating, but I have a bunch of wives and girlfriends coming to our party, and I just got a heads-up from my best friend that a number of them will turn their noses up at regular snacks. Please help there isn't much time left.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

veggie tray w/ a variety of flavorful dips

Baked Beans Gone Wild: Open and drain 5 different beans (Garbanzo, Kidney, Black, Black Eyed Peas, Northern, Pinto, Red, etc.) and empty into baking pan... add 1/3C brown sugar, 1tsp. of Worcestershire sauce, 1 Tbls. minced Garlic, 1/2tsp. of Dry Mustard, 1/2tsp. of Ground Ginger, 1/4C Katsup, 2 - 4Tbls of diced japalinos, 1 diced sweet onion, and 1 Can of Whole Kurnnel Corn (drained). Stir ingredience in pan and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until the consistancy you like (longer for thicker). The beans have a sweet and spicy flavor that is great to eat by it's self or use as a dip for chips or on nachos.

Source(s): experimenting in the kitchen and throwing a variety of good things together to make something great
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chicken Enchilada Dip

1lb. Rotisserie chicken (breast meat)

2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, soften

*10-12 chopped jalapeños

2 (4.5 oz) cans chopped green chilies

1 lb. shredded sharp cheddar cheese

1 cup mayonnaise

1 cup sour cream

* Or 2 tablespoon of chopped jalapeños

1. Preheat oven to 350°

2. Mix all ingredients together

3. Bake in 9x13 pan until bubbling, warm and lightly browned

4. Bake for 25 minutes

5. Serve with warm tortillas and tostadas

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Veggie platter with dip, salsa. How about fruit cut up in pieces? You can put out cheese too? You can also make caprese salad (tomato, mozzarella, basil)? Depends on what you have to use.

Why not also have subway or something? Turkey wraps?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ingredients:

2 avocados

1 Roma tomato (diced)

1 Shallot (finely diced)

2 cloves of garlic (diced)

1 lime

Jalapeño peppers-(finely diced) or Serrano peppers. (spicier)

Cilantro (finely chopped)

Prep.

Slice avocado into small squares and remove with a spoon. Combine all ingredients into a bowl, add lime juice and kosher salt (or sea salt) to flavor and voilá!

Serve with your tortilla chips or pita chips and a chilled Corona by your side.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • cardin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

in case you like fried hen yet without the energy attempt this: get boneless hen breasts from the food market and decrease it into long strips like hen tenders. Crack an egg and dip the mushy in it then weigh down up a healthful cereal with spices which includes salt and pepper and chili powder in case you like spice (which includes Fiber a million cornflakes) and roll the mushy interior the cereal till calmly lined. Bake interior the oven till accomplished and juices run sparkling. Sounds strange yet scrumptious and crispy! you additionally could make your own mini "pizza". Take an entire wheat english muffin, placed some tomato/pasta sauce on it, sprinkle decreased fat cheese on and your vegetables of decision and/or turkey pepperoni and broil interior the oven till the cheese bubbles! you additionally can purchase baked or multi grain chips on the shop and dip it in salsa or hummus (healthful fat!) Apples and carrots dipped in low fat ranch is mostly a reliable snack in case you dont experience like making something! reliable fortunate!

• 1 decade ago

i'd say some chips: wheat thins ect.

or maybe some candies or micowavable food: pizza bites popcorn ect.

hope this helps cause these are

what im eating for the super bowl

p.s: GO CARDINALS!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Veggie sticks with light dressing or maybe Wheat Thins & hummus! You could also put out a bowl of grapes too!

• 1 decade ago

Breads with some bean dip or sourcream and onion dip, mixed fruits with whipped cream dip, pretzel.

• 1 decade ago

Salads,Veggie platters, and Grill some organic burgers and hot dogs healthier with no nitrates

• 1 decade ago

drinks bring beer ok wine things like that

crackers and cheese

pizza

mini sandwiches

salad

and some carrots and ranch

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.