HELP! BIG B00BS!!!!!!!!!?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
0KAY, S0 I ABS0LUTLY HATE MY B00BS. IM 13, 5'6 AND 147 LBS. AND RIGHT N0W IM A C CUP, BUT ITS STARTING T0 N0T FIT AS G00D AND IM AFRAID IM G0NNA HAVE T0 M0VE T0 A D CUP. ...show more
Update : ALS0, IT HURTS ME THAT EVERYTIME I GET A B0YFRIEND THATS ALL HE WANTS ME ...show more
Best Answer
You don't say what back size you are, which makes a big difference - a 32C is the same as a 34B, so it's hard understand how much of a problem they are without knowing this.

There's nothing that can really make them smaller, other than surgery, which seems very extreme, and not really an option at your young age. Wearing a bra that fits correctly is really important: don't wear a smaller one because you don't want to have a D cup bra, as that will actually make the problem worse. Try to buy minimiser bras (I know they do them in Marks and Spencers, if you live in the UK) and other than that, I'm afraid all you can do is accept them. Try and find out what clothes make them look bigger, and then avoid them - certain colours, patterns and styles will give the illusion that they are smaller.

I sympathise with you, I have boobs that are quite out of proportion with the rest of my body, and it makes buying bikinis very hard, and tops that have built-in bra bits - my normal size will never fit. Good luck - remember, girls are probably making fun of them because they're jealous.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (29)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • where the streets have no name answered 5 years ago
    For once a 13 year old doesn't want big boobs. Good for you!

You can lose weight. Not saying you're fat, but boobs are mainly fat, so if you lose weight and eat less, they will shrink a little bit.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • 騎將> Pleasure P <騎將 answered 5 years ago
    Aye gurl God made you like dat for a REASON consider it a blessing not a curse.....

Source(s):

:)
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Mike R answered 5 years ago
    Young Lady! All women would flip to have what you have. No man wants flapjacks. Right now you may think it's gross. In a few years you will walk proud and be graced with a man. If other girls with flat chests make fun of you don't give it a second thought. In 5 years you will have a man while the flat ones are begging on street corners.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • smeblee answered 5 years ago
    Crap font for starters..

13 and plastic surgery, don't mix, stop being so vein, love what you have, not what you don't
    • 1
    • Comment
  • cordelia . . . ♥ answered 5 years ago
    at you have boobs. who cares if you have small boobs or big boobs. try wear shirts that made your boobs look smaller. or i heard since boobs are made out of fat. that if you exercise your boobs might get small. i dont know. i hope i helped! (:
    • 1
    • Comment
  • liesbehindsmiles answered 5 years ago
    no breast reduction, your too young and thers no need. maybe wear sweat shirts and big t-shirts to hide them. forget boys and ppl shuld not be making fun of u. boys r immature n gurls shuldnt be saying anything. but larges c's, small d's are nuthin to worry about. i just turned 14, 5'5 n 131lbs and wear 34dd and my bras r gettin to tight.........
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Amy answered 5 years ago
    excerise and low fat dieting can help reduce your boob size. I can see where your comign from as i was in a similar situation at your age and now at 16 im an E on the verge of an F but i like my boobs. Just try and do some running or something or diet as for most women this can reduce your boob size. good luck!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Kim Q answered 5 years ago
    well i dont kno how to help u here.. y dont u like them? there are girls in the world that would love to have ur size.. and ur still young, u'll will grow into them.. so dont worry about it.. and i sorta kno how u feel . im 14 and a 34D and i love it. but guys are always looking at them.. and i wish i could find a BF that liked me for me.. but it not always like that. so i live with wat i have... well thats my advice.

hope this helps

Source(s):

me
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ebbie1204 answered 5 years ago
    When I was ten, I had 36C breasts and I was overweight (10 stone!). A month later, when I started puberty I lost loads of weight but it didn't solve the boob 'problem'. Now, if you have already started, all you can do is take regular exercise and eat healthily. It may reduce your bra size or not.
    I would recommend a bra common in most shops, a minimizing bra.
    They come in many shapes and styles, colours (note: english term) and more. They minimize your bust so they look smaller. You should be proud of them. I was teased as well, and I hated clothes shopping. Nothing nice would fit.
    Breast reduction is not needed. Most men think they are quite nice, really. I was in your position, at 13, but I was already a D and not really bothered. They did not grow any more and I have stayed a D.
    From experience, you dont need it. Ive done a few breast reductions on ladies who want smaller ones, and I've managed to persuade D cup women to not have it done.
    Eat healthily, take more excersise, and you could do with losing a bit of weight. I could help. Personally, I wouldn''t do anything but if you are really bothered about them, a minimising bra works wonders.
    Also, with every boyfriend you get, make sure they want you, not your boobs. If they really care about you, they don't care about them and you'll know if you've found the right guy. Your friend may not want yours, but their not hers and she will be really jealous of you in a few years time. She wont have any breasts, and you'll have perfect breasts.
    I suffered the same thing.

Hope I helped

Source(s):

I am a trainee doctor in London, England
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ASDZA’NI answered 5 years ago
    Are the people that make fun of you members of The Tiny Titty Tribe??
    They are probably jealous of you and making fun is their way they deal with it.

Are you making out with these boys??
    If so your feeding their raging hormone's.
    Stop and the boys that stay around..... You'll know they with you for you and not your boobs.

A lot of this is an age thing and apart of growing up and maturing.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• kaatastrophee-xox <3 answered 5 years ago
    i just turned 14 a month ago , and im a D cup .
    im 5'9'' 139 lbs .
    everyone makes fun of me for it , but theyre just joking , and i go along with it :]
    i have the same problem with bikini tops , its pretty funny actually XD
    your waaay too young for breast reduction though . you should learn to love your boobs , and you should take it as a good thing that your friends say that ! its a compliment :]
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • pokeysmokey481 answered 5 years ago
    im sorry but so many women wish they were you. and ur thirteen and an early bloomer, everyone is just jealous of u and that they haven't grown yet. if you seriously wish to have a smaller chest then excercise and eat well. as said before, boobs are mostly fat so if you lose weight ur boobs will also get smaller and so will you! but i advise you to weight a few years and then you'll see how great havin a c chest is
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Samm.</3 answered 5 years ago
    people probably just make fun of you because there jealous.
    ignore what they said, your lucky to have what you have.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • It's me :) answered 5 years ago
    You need to be about 3 stone lighter, perhaps if you were, you may lose 10 lbs off each one, do you think this may make them appear smaller?

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • Fallen_Angel answered 5 years ago
    i am 16, 5'8 and 130.
    when i wa 13 i was a D, you do not need to wear a sports bra.
    that's the worst thing u can do.
    you need to find a bra that fits you right. that will help. you do not need a breast reduction. soon they will stop growing and you will fill into them. as for bathing suits... buy the tops apart from the bottom. and for your shirts buy them a Little bigger than you normally wear.

i hoped i helped..... Love Courtney
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ♥ 【ツ】 ♥ answered 5 years ago
    try considering getting a healthier diet. ur normal weight should b (since ur 13 and 5'6 u shud b about 140 pounds) mayb your body weight is being added to ur boobs. its normal and will go away with a healthy diet. don't worry and try not to feel insecure. many young ladies would b jealous of you. so feel proud to be who you are. :)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Marmalade answered 5 years ago
    i hear ya!
    although i like my boobs :P. i have 70DD. but the bathing suit and things not fitting the way you want it gets really problematic.

first step: get a few reallllllllly insanely comfy and nice bras. bras can make all the difference in the world. seriously. and get them without padding, it will give them a really nice shape. And ask the people in teh store to help you. if your wearing an ill-fitted bra then it does nothing for you except make you rboobs uglier. remember: no padding!

now, for the clothes. dont wear v-necked stuff unless your gonna go to a party or something. bring the attention to other parts of your body. maybe you have some really cool shoes? or a fancy belt or something.

and the last thing is to loose weight. if you want to. it makes your boobs smaller and gives them a nicer shape.

hmm....thats about it :).

good luck.
    dont get breast reduction!!! also, sports bras make your boobs look worse. dont do that.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • A. Rose answered 5 years ago
    exercise
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • xxsarah333 answered 5 years ago
    Apart from muscle, breasts are almost entirely made up of fat. That's why it's very rare that you see stick thin people with huge boobs, and you rarely ever see large people with flat chests.
    I haven't seen a picture of you, so i can't really tell your body fat percentage, but I'd suggest going on a low fat diet maybe? Losing weight on your body will take the weight and size of your boobs.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Txbelle3220 answered 5 years ago
    You should go to a department store where one of the sales clerks can do a professional bra fitting with you. They can also try to find a minimizing bra. I am a DD and dont really use the minimizer but I know they are available.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sam answered 5 years ago
    i m 14 5'7 140 and C too, ik ppl much BIGGER
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • catheexbabez answered 5 years ago
    all u can do is wear larger things to hit them. but hun, when u get a couple yrs older, u'll b glad 2 have em. dont u worry
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • mystic k answered 5 years ago
    NNNOOOOOO!!!
    dont kill wonderful boobs!
    your insane. take yourself to a proper store that sells big cup sized clothes. stop trying to fit into your friend's chestless styles, and get some nice boobifying tops and bras.
    my sister has huge boobs...ddouble ds or something....when she wears off the rack clothes shes kinda awkward and goofy looking, but when she wears a proper bra and clothes designed for her body, she looks soo pretty.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • sfari89 answered 5 years ago
    arent there excercises that reduce the breast size?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • alaine answered 5 years ago
    you need to loose weight
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Goerge M answered 5 years ago
    Good One
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • tuckbilly answered 5 years ago
    your to young to even think like that be proud of what you got
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • reanna rebel answered 5 years ago
    hey im 14 and i wear cs 2 ya i hate them to ppl make fun cuz there jelous and i bet there wishing they had them ppl used to make funn of mine but i just ignored it andim about to move to a d to soo its ok boobs grow n dnt worry
    xoxo,rebel
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • A H answered 5 years ago
    Well by your height, age, and weight you're in the "overweight" category. So perhaps a low fat and proper diet would help reduce your breast size.
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock