howk asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請各位幫我把中文翻成英文

可以麻煩各位大大幫我翻譯一下以下幾句句子,翻成英文,有一句也會贈點,感激不盡.

一搭乘捷運上班不僅方便而且快速.

二當我們經歷人生時,有時會遇到轉捩點或十字路口.

三我無法決定去何處就學,或尋找何種行業.

四如果迪麥士特羅沒有那次的林中散步,更重要的是,如果他不那麼好奇,我們就不會有魔鬼貼.

五迪麥士特羅費了好多年才將他的發現變成發明.

六我是否有珍貴的玩具,或是有馬可騎,這些都不重要.

七幸運地,障礙可以幫我們更堅強,而這也是我們成長的方式.

Rating
    Best Answer

1. not only travels by DORTS to go to work facilitates fast moreover. 2. when we experience the life, sometimes will meet the connection or the intersection.

3. I go to where to go to school indeterminable, or seeks for what profession.

4. if Maishi in Trow that time forest has not taken a walk, more importantly, if he not that curious, we will have the devil to paste.

5. Maishi Trow spent many years only then to turn his discovery the invention.

6. whether I do have the precious toy, perhaps has Mark to ride, these are unimportant.

7., the barrier may help us luckily to be stronger, but this is also the way which we grow.

Source(s): 網頁翻譯

安安阿~

這些翻譯是我從雅虎的字典翻譯的

感謝雅虎吧!

一 Not only travels by DORTS to go to work facilitates fast moreover.

二 When we experience the life, sometimes will meet the connection or the intersection.

三 I go to where to go to school indeterminable, or seeks for what profession.

四 If Maishi in Trow that time forest has not taken a walk, more importantly, if he not that curious, we will not have the devil to paste.

五 Maishi Trow spent many years only then to turn his discovery the invention.

六 Whether I do have the precious toy, perhaps has Mark to ride, these are unimportant.

七 The barrier may help us luckily to be stronger, but this is also the way which we grow.

Source(s): yahoo的字典