Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I can't find the name or artist of this song anywhere. Partial lyrics from "Love in December" by Ace of Base.?

This is a rap song I found on funformobile.com and on this website, it's titled "In Loving Memory."

It has some lyrics from "Love in December" by Ace of Base, but then it has this guy rapping about his brother getting a bullet in the head and how his little girl who was born on the 13th of December will live her life without her father.

This is the part from the Ace of Base song:

I know that our time has run out

You're my everlasting groove

Forget the past for the time to come

In all our thoughts will meet again

Then it starts with the rap, and it begins reminisce, but I can't understand the next bit. He also talks about his dead brother who is watching down from the sky.

Sorry I don't know anymore. Any help will be so amazing, thanks.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm Sorry Gillian...I have searched all of my resources/catalogs/DJ's and I couldn't find the rap lyrics you were looking for. I wish I could have helped you.

Source(s): AlexsMom
  • 5 years ago

There are over 6 billion people on our planet. to assume that there is just one which you will be able to have a sensible courting with is really naive. if you're fortunate, you nonetheless locate the guy eye-catching after the honeymoon era, and some thing else is artwork to maintain that going. A "soul mate" is a useful idea, yet i do now no longer imagine of it extremely is in any appreciate sensible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.