Love became her hell.

Love turned her cold,

Love killed her inside,

Love destroyed her soul,

Love caused her suicide

Update:

I would like to say that,

A) I am not emo..

B) I did not write this, just posted it here for another person.

Update 2:

This is the woman who wrote it.

http://answers.yahoo. com/my/profile;_ylt=AhTl0hfNY.doNmRA37yOZDT07BR.;_ylv=3?show=QsxIPCCZaa

Update 3:

http://

answers.yahoo

.com/my/profile;_

ylt=AhTl0hfNY.doNmRA37yOZDT07BR.;_ylv=3?show=QsxIPCCZaa

It wouldn't let me paste the whole thing, so I broke it up into pieces.

Update 4:

http:

//answers.yahoo

.com/my/profile

;_ylt=AhTl0hfNY.

doNmRA37yOZDT0

7BR.;_ylv=3

?show=QsxIPC

CZaa

39 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i absolutely love it.

do you mind if i can use this sometime?

i will give you credit for it, it's just so beautiful.

it's ridiculous how much i can relate to this poem.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Deep incite into a women's inner feelings in a state of depression, from what I can make out of it. I like the way the poem was built up from dreams being destroyed to her own death. Very cleverly done.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sad, that is obvious though. I am not a poetry expert but the way I like it is this: I like it when poetry breaks the rules, when you feel someone is bearing their soul. This style/format is very structured. I like it free, probably not proper at all the way I am thinking. It's good, it's sad, and I can relate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I LOVE IT!! And don't worry; I understand when ppl call your (or in this case, your friend's) poems "emo". Just because you write what people are scared to say, does that make you EMO? No, it means you are realistic and able to take the truth.

Tell your friend the poem is rockin'. She should have posted it herself. (assuming she didn't because she was afraid ppl would say emo...) *congratulatory clap*

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow thats really touching but im pretty sure love cant do those things... hatred can and saddness but love is supposed to be sumthing that makes you happy and want to give love to other pl.... not hurt yourself. i dont know if this poem is about you but i really hope that whoever its about gets better and realizes that the world is full of hatred but its also full of just as much if not more love! god bless you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it is beatiful but way too exaggerated its like someones dieing u would only say that poem at a funeral

it is a very emotional poem for probaly the loniest person in the world

but still it was beatiful and somehow touched my heart

• 1 decade ago

I really like it. People may think that it is to "goth" or "emo," but think about it (well, not you because you wrote the poem) this could be a real person. No, this IS a real person, somewhere in the world, and inside, we know that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow, this is a really powerful poem. the setup of comparisons and than 2 lines about love for each section was creative, i think this is really moving and raw. you have a talent

• 1 decade ago

it was so disturbing it was really good but thts how u no when there good cuz u feel the emotion and think about wht ur trying 2 say

• 1 decade ago

I. Love. It. plain and simple, it is amazing, simple, complex at the same time, it reminds me of the poetry i write, the topic anyway, and reminds me abit of my life, this is a great poem! keep up the good work

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.