promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Kate asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Jacob/Taylor in Twilight?

Well i really love taylor lautman as Jacob. But alot of people want to change him i guess?

I dont know, do you guys think he was good in it? Why or why not?

Update:

By the way, i've read all the books.

Update 2:

By the way again, i think they made him so sweet in the movie. i cant wait to see his character come out again, new moon was one of my favorites

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love Taylor. Part of the reason they didn't want him was because of his shape. But he's SO muscly now: http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com/index.php?subaction=s...

I'm looking forward to New Moon. You're right, he was nice in Twilight, but in New Moon he becomes aggressive at the same time, i can't wait!

If they get rid of him i'll be pissed, Taylor is perfect!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Taylor will be a great Jacob. I think he wasn't so great in Twilight, but I think that was the dodgy wig. In New Moon he cuts his hair though so that'll be interesting.

He's a good Jacob because he's still got those boyish good looks, and he can't look too much older because he has to be younger than Bella.

• Bean
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I'm glad Taylor will be in New Moon but he still looks kind of young & small to play Jacob. However, he is shaping up very well for New Moon. Check this clip on YouTube:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=_oyLRN2P2tc

• 1 decade ago

Do You want to Know why they wanna change jacob its because in the book jacob strong and in the movie jacob doesn't look strong..

Source(s): friends ..
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think he was good in twilight. just a lot of people cant see him as jacob because of shark boy and lava girl. this shows he is a great actor because he is diverse.

i think he is officially going to be jacob again in new moon.

• 1 decade ago

Woohoo:) I think he did really good for 'young' Jacob. He's bulking up for wolf Jacob so I think he'll do fine. Just guess we have to wait until November.*sigh*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.