What name do you like better Helena, Emily, Dorothy Lois or Ava?

I am picking out names for my future children. Which do you like for today's use in 2009/2010?

Favorite Answer

Out of those Names I like Ava best..

• Luna

Dorothy and Lois sound a bit too old-fashioned for my style. They don't sound very fitting for a child or a teenager, and they just aren't really my taste. Helena, Emily, and Ava are all lovely names, although I'd probably have to choose Helena because it's beautiful and uncommon. Emily and Ava are both popular names, and I don't see Helena becoming super-common soon. Also, Ellie and Lena could both be nicknames for Helena, and I think those are cute. (:

I also like Avagail and Emilia - a bit like Ava and Emily (and both could be used as nicknames) but a bit more unique. But that's just me. I also like Helena Emily as a combo.

Definitely Ava. Dorothy Lois sounds too old. Helena...ehh and Emily is a common name so I guess that works too.

i love Helena, Ava and Emily are too common.. not a big fan of dorothy lois

Helena and Emily are my top out of your list <3 I think they'd be cute for a little kid, and still good when she grows up. My little cousin's best friend is named Charlotte, and i think that its really pretty too. Ava is really popular now, but i'm not a huge fan, and dorothy is to much wizard of oz. Lois i also am not to crazy of. Marilyn is cute too <3

Emily Lois

or

Ava Elena (Helena but shorter)

• K

I like Helena the best. Emily and Ava are SO overdone! I also like Dorothy

• Lena

Emily, Helena, and Ava.

I would first pick out Emily my second name choice would be Ava that is really nice as well. The others probably aren't the best.

I love the name Ava. In order from favourite to least favourite:

Ava

Emily

Helena

Lois

Dorothy

I only actually like Ava and Emily, though they are very common!

:)