What is that Linkin Park song?

There's this song by Linkin Park and that one guy is absolutley screaming his lungs out. What song was that?

Thanks!

-Meg

Update:

I saw the video on TV once, and I think it was concert bc he was screaming like crazy. I've searched youtube but I cant find the right one. Help please?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

numb

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

the completed first album Hyrbid concept I surely have been enjoying non end plus I Numb, someplace I Belong, Bleed It Out, Given Up, and robotic Boy. Are a number of my Linkin Park Favorites suitable now.

• 1 decade ago

Given Up

• kw
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think you're talking about Faint.

In the film clip there is all these orange lights in the background and it's live footage of them. There is a bit of screaming in the song too so yeahh...

Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne is totally coping off it though :(

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Probably Given Up, Chester holds a scream for like half a minute in that one.

Source(s): Chester
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think that its either faint or I've Given Up.

in both he is screaming for a long time in one part of the song

EDIT: oh and some guy said that chester held his breath for half a mionute but it was only 17 seconds, i checked it out and everything

• Kacie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Hm, I'm a big LP fan and a lot of their songs include screaming. Do you remember any of the lyrics? That's really the only way to narrow it down. Sorry!

• 1 decade ago

WEll there are a few songs that Chester yells like that. So you should just search for their songs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Faint" on the album Meteora, or One step closer" from the album Hybrid Theory.

• 1 decade ago

maybe no more sorrow or given up .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.