What is that Linkin Park song?

There's this song by Linkin Park and that one guy is absolutley screaming his lungs out. What song was that?

Thanks!

-Meg

I saw the video on TV once, and I think it was concert bc he was screaming like crazy. I've searched youtube but I cant find the right one. Help please?

Favorite Answer

numb

the completed first album Hyrbid concept I surely have been enjoying non end plus I Numb, someplace I Belong, Bleed It Out, Given Up, and robotic Boy. Are a number of my Linkin Park Favorites suitable now.

Given Up

• kw

I think you're talking about Faint.

In the film clip there is all these orange lights in the background and it's live footage of them. There is a bit of screaming in the song too so yeahh...

Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne is totally coping off it though :(

Probably Given Up, Chester holds a scream for like half a minute in that one.

Source(s): Chester

i think that its either faint or I've Given Up.

in both he is screaming for a long time in one part of the song

EDIT: oh and some guy said that chester held his breath for half a mionute but it was only 17 seconds, i checked it out and everything

• Kacie

Hm, I'm a big LP fan and a lot of their songs include screaming. Do you remember any of the lyrics? That's really the only way to narrow it down. Sorry!

WEll there are a few songs that Chester yells like that. So you should just search for their songs.

"Faint" on the album Meteora, or One step closer" from the album Hybrid Theory.

maybe no more sorrow or given up .