JL asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 1 decade ago

Where can I buy gummed kraft paper tape?

I'm looking for gummed paper tape, aka water-activated tape, reinforced paper tape, gummed tape, paper packaging tape, kraft paper tape, and a whole bunch of other names.

Basically, it's the one that comes in large rolls and one side of the paper is adhesive, activated by water.

I'm thinking of making a dress form out of this, but I can't find any RETAIL stores to buy from. I live in BC, Canada. Online stores are not an option for me.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Try your local branch of Canada Post, or any shipping & packaging store. They often have this stuff.

• 3 years ago

Gummed Kraft Paper Tape

• mouzon
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Gummed Paper Tape

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where can I buy gummed kraft paper tape?

I'm looking for gummed paper tape, aka water-activated tape, reinforced paper tape, gummed tape, paper packaging tape, kraft paper tape, and a whole bunch of other names.

Basically, it's the one that comes in large rolls and one side of the paper is adhesive, activated by water. ...

Source(s): buy gummed kraft paper tape: https://tr.im/hnkRY
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

In the U.S. we'd usually find it in an ordinary store (near the office supplies), in an office supply store, or in a hardware store, or in a packaging/mailing store.

Hardware and office supply stores would more likely have it in the larger or wider rolls.

I think that here "duct tape" (aka duck tape) is usually used to make these dress forms quite successfully though:

http://www.google.com/search?q=make+dress+form+duc...

--hardware stores would probably be the cheapest for duct tape except perhaps for large inexpensive chain-type stores.

HTH,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.