Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is Taylor lautner the best 4 Jacob black in New Moon? ( i think he is)?

Favorite Answer

I think he's the only one (he and Ashley Greene) that I can honestly say fit the part PERFECTLY.

Let me break it down for ya...(just cuz I wanna share)...

Edward Cullen is described as too perfect to be true, so Robert Pattinson will have to do, because no matter who they chose, he wouldn't be good enough.

I was disappointed with Bella & Rosalie very much so...

Check ou this video I've made with the choices I would have made if I could pick the cast. (Oh...and thanks for letting me vent).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlfYFE5ItZM

Youtube thumbnail

Well. I think he was the best choice for Jacob in Twilight. But I just don't think that he will be able to look the part in the later films. The books describe him as physically looking mid to upper twenties age. I personally think that Steven Strait would be a great choice. But that is my opinion....

Personally, I think that everyone in the movie was the best choice. Alice (Ashley Greene), Jasper (Jackson Rathbone), Emmett (Kellan Lutz), and Carlisle (Peter Facinelli) were absolutely perfect for their roles! Rosalie (Nikki Reed), Edward (Robert Pattinson), and Bella (Kristen Stewart) would be really hard to cast and I think they did good. It would be really hard to pick Rosalie and Edward because everyone has different standards of beauty. Edward is described as being perfect and Rosalie as being the most beautiful woman in the world. Bella would be hard because nearly eveyone imagined themselves as Bella, so someone who is absolutely perfect would not compliment everyone.

But as for Jacob... They did really well! Taylor Lautner was the best choice I think, but I don't think I would put him as Jacob in the last ones. But who knows he might bulk up....!

;]

I think he's perfect for Jacob. I hate it when actors are changed for sequels, it ruins the story and the whole character. Besides I think he's great as Jacob.

Yeah I think he is

of course. no one could seriously replace him..

I think he is