Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Booze, cigarettes. kebabs and one unhealthy body... Can you help improve my body's health?

Hi, I am 19 years old - I get payed just shy of a grand a month. I have no bills to pay and i'm very happy. However i have noticed that i never have anything to show for my hard earned cash (apart from the laptop i am writing this question on - which i have only payed a deposit on and still have a year to pay it off so technically i haven't really bought it yet at all) I have been working at my job for 10 months, so in effect, that is 10 grand i have spent with nothing to show for it apart from a few clothes and a half payed for laptop. The point is - i spend all my money on booze, fatty foods and cigarettes. I'm not FAT but i am very unhealthy.

How can i improve my body's health? Don't tell me about quitting the cigarettes and booze etc i already realise that - what i mean is HOW can i improve my body's health with some kind of diet / exercise program?

What has worked for any of you in the past? I see all these ads and things telling me i can 'loose 2 stone in 2 months' bull crap, does any of that actually work?

I have a large room where i can do plenty of exercises - i also have weights as well. What kind of diet should i have? I eat so unhealthy.

What is most important for my body? vitamins, fruit, dairy products etc. I have no clue when it comes to looking after my body.

thanks!

Favorite Answer

I know at your age guys don't like to be told what 2 do. They just want 2 enjoy life and destroy themselves. They don't even listen 2 their parents.It is common nowadays. My neighbour was just like u. Until he started watching this t.v. channel.PEACE T.V. It changed his life completely and now he is the best kid in the block. Booz and cigarettes will destroy your liver and lungs before u reach 30 yrs.

Source(s): Ask your cable operator to give u PEACE T.V.

1

No bills to pay and not expecting any[like from the 'Lap-top' company and yet-very happy....?!

Cigarettes and booze in limited quantities aren't as bad as fatty foods in any small amount and for that matter splurging in 'luxuries' of clothing and other 'supposedly' image enhancing gadgets.

The issue is "who's in control".

It appears you are in reasonable control of your self through your conscious appeal for 'help'.

Good luck and good sense.

if you have extra money that you are comfortable with spending on something worthwhile, then why don't you get a gym membership. i know at places like golds gym for example, you can speak to someone about nutrition. they will take measurements, weigh you, and discuss you eating habits now and then tell you waht to change and do to improve your health. it's money that will be well spent

• emce

Stop the booze, cigarettes and kebabs and all such unhealthy habits and you will improve.

Nothing else can improve your health.

Avoid booze, cigerettes, kebabs etc, you will regain your healthy body.