Booze, cigarettes. kebabs and one unhealthy body... Can you help improve my body's health?

Hi, I am 19 years old - I get payed just shy of a grand a month. I have no bills to pay and i'm very happy. However i have noticed that i never have anything to show for my hard earned cash (apart from the laptop i am writing this question on - which i have only payed a deposit on and still have a year to pay... show more Hi, I am 19 years old - I get payed just shy of a grand a month. I have no bills to pay and i'm very happy. However i have noticed that i never have anything to show for my hard earned cash (apart from the laptop i am writing this question on - which i have only payed a deposit on and still have a year to pay it off so technically i haven't really bought it yet at all) I have been working at my job for 10 months, so in effect, that is 10 grand i have spent with nothing to show for it apart from a few clothes and a half payed for laptop. The point is - i spend all my money on booze, fatty foods and cigarettes. I'm not FAT but i am very unhealthy.

How can i improve my body's health? Don't tell me about quitting the cigarettes and booze etc i already realise that - what i mean is HOW can i improve my body's health with some kind of diet / exercise program?

What has worked for any of you in the past? I see all these ads and things telling me i can 'loose 2 stone in 2 months' bull crap, does any of that actually work?

I have a large room where i can do plenty of exercises - i also have weights as well. What kind of diet should i have? I eat so unhealthy.

What is most important for my body? vitamins, fruit, dairy products etc. I have no clue when it comes to looking after my body.

thanks!