Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Is Rush smarter then a fifth grader?

Yes Rush is smarter then the average republican but that isnt saying much now is it..so again my question is...

• Ruskie
    Best Answer

Not smarter than a 5th grader and a hypocrite!

2 examples

Rush in remarks he made about actor Michael J. Fox who he claimed was faking his Parkinson's symptoms by exaggerating them in an ad Fox made for the McCaskill campaign in support of stem cell research. While Rush is addicted to drugs and lied about everything he was doing.

When Jamie Spears was young, PG and unmarried he said she was a slut and that her parents were responsible because they did not do a good job of parenting. When it came out that Bristol, Sarah Palin's daughter was PG , young and unmarried...suddenly he said that everyone should mind their own business and leave the Palin family alone, a private matter.

He is an old fat air bag who spews for attention not intelligence!

Gee, how many fifth graders do you know that took a medium (AM Radio) presented a product (truth in opposition to the liberal media) built a multi million dollar industry including syndication, books, products, a pay to view web presence, and a successful TV show that HE canceled to focus on what he really enjoyed? How many 5th graders do you know that are highly sought after speakers, and whose endorsement guarantees the success of a product.

The real question is, are you smarter than the average welfare government dependent Obama voter? I seriously doubt it!

Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis is a 2006 book by Richard Lynn that represents the largest collection and review of the global cognitive ability data, by nine global regions, surveying 620 published studies from around the world, with a total of 813,778 tested individuals.

Racial IQ Results as follows:

Ashkenazi Jews average (107-115)

East Asians (105),

Europeans (99),

Inuit (91),

Southeast Asians and Amerindians (87 each),

Pacific Islanders (85),

Middle Easterners (84),

Black East and West Africans (67),

Black Australian Aborigines (62),

Bushmen and Pygmies (54),

• hickey

a million. Who changed into the manager of the Shawnee Indian tribe? I even do not understand 2. Who wrote the e book Tom Sawyer? Mark Twain? 3. what's a ideal noun? a noun it is ideal( call, position, etc ) 4. what's a adverb? i do not understand 5. what's the capital of Kansas? Topeka 6. Who invented the cotton gin? Eli Whitney 7. Who changed into Amelia Earhart? first lady pilot 8. what's the capital of Alabama? Birmingham?

Rush is undoubtedly an intelligent man, and partisan to say the least. He has the best research staff in the business, which also helps his knowledge of current events. I think that people have become so polarized that they mistake a differentiating view for ignorance. I have many intelligent friends who are liberal, but I don’t discount their intelligence for the fact that we disagree. Many of our public and higher learning educators are left leaning, and it goes without saying that if a person spends much time becoming “Educated”, they are going to be exposed to a lot of Liberalism.

Yes. I love that guy! You liberals would just love if everyone who disagrees with your "visionary" ideas and "progressive" policies would simply shut up and bend over for your censorship dip stick. Hahaha, keep dreaming. Although I hope republicans will get outspoken and nasty just like you, otherwise their timid behavior gives you a feeling of superiority.

of course not!! he's not even smarter than the patients in a locked-down mental facility!!

OMG Give the guy a chance

Ask is he smarted than a kindergartner

Rush isn't smarter than a dish towel.

Probably. I think he managed to graduate from high school.