Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Do Athiests,Jewish,ISLAM, in Christmas carol words GET'tidings of comfort& joy' thinking Jesus lied about HELL?

Jesus stated that for all that reject his salvation "There will be gnashing of teeth and weeping forever in hell" Matthew 24 especially verse 51

JEWISH=please dont say there is no hell in Judaism...i am not talking about the new religion made that rejects Moses declaring

'THERE IS NO FORGIVNESS OF SINS WITHOUT A LAMB BLOOD SACRIFICE FOR SINS.' FROM Leviticus 17:11

He will be rejected and lay down HIS LIFE AS A LAMB TO FORGIVE OUR SINS. Isaiah 53

HELL....DANIEL 12:1&2 DECLARES; "Many will wake up in everlasting Abhorance, and many in everlasting life."

long before Jesus DANIEL TAUGHT ABOUT HELL TOO!

I as a Jew came to believe the Jewish prophecies and received the tidings of comfort and joy, and Messiah Jesus as my BEST FRIEND AND SAVIOR.

your funny, WHEN YOU WONT READ THE SCRIPTURES AND DECLARE, any that dont agree with you are wrong....

i recomend you come to Jesus, and he will put light in your eyes, and give you a wonderfull new life.

David in Jesus amazing grace

and how i came to know the Messiah Jesus=

i found out the answer about Jesus and the Jewish scriptures

Some Jewish even think that Rabbi Schneerson was the Messiah and are still considered Jewish.

FACT IS the Messiah will be rejected;

Islam rejects Jesus, they give partial truth; he was born of a virgin, lived sinless and went directly to heaven and is coming back the Messiah making him FAR GREATER THAN MOHAMED, yet Mohamad says he is the comforter Jesus will send...John chapters 14-16 speaking of the Holy Spirit comforter..and fulfilled in Acts 2 when the comforter Holy Spirit was delivered to the heart's of the people, to 'DWELL WITHIN THEM'

yes it is true as Isaiah said "He will be despised and rejected, and we will hide our faces from him. He will lay down his life as a lamb to make atonement/forgiveness for our sins. He will die with the wicked. All we like sheep have gone astray and our sins will be put upon him."

Reading from the Harkavay Jewish Edition of the Tenach/old testament, no new testament included from the Jewish publication society of New York.

"Unto us is born a child a son is given, he is mighty God, wonderful in counsel, the everlasting father, and the prince of peace." Isaiah 9:6

This declares that the Messiah will be mighty God. THE CLAIM THAT THE SCRIPTURES ARE TAMPERED WITH are TOTALLY DISPROVEN HERE, if the Jewish people could change the Scriptures this would be one of the first they would remove, it DIRECTLY SAYS JESUS THE MESSIAH IS MIGHTY GOD!

In a discourse with a 'Jewish' person who rejects the Messiah=he is a physical Jew but not a spiritual Jew because he rejects the Messiah.

Moses said "Without the sheding of blood there is no atonement/forgiveness of sins." Leviticus 17:11

learn MESSIAH JESUS and to love yourself AND ALL MANKIND TOO!

ATHIEST....DO YOU GET COMFORT and joy thinking Jesus lied about hell and that you will only rot in the ground???? Where do you get your comfort and joy in this???

WOW sorry i spelt Atheist wrong, but i learned i before e except after c!

ANSWERERS 1-3 YOU SAY LOL JESUS NEVER EXISTED,

millions MILLIONS AS I DO KNOW JESUS AS OUR SAVIOR MESSIAH AND BEST FRIEND....AND YOU SAY HE NEVER EXISTED???

PLEASE WHEN YOU SAY THIS SAY "i AM JOKING"

i USE TO Cuss Jesus name, and in a sence he didnt exist to me either, now he is my savior and best friend. too

DO YOU GET comfort and Joy thinking Jesus lied about hell (as quoted above) and salvation to keep from going there....

Muslims

Jewish

Athiest

and all others that reject him

If you believe him...do you have that comfort and joy in salvation?

MSB answerer 4 wow!

what a blanket statement!

had you read the script above every remark you made is totally disproven

EVEN HELL, DANIEL 12:1&2 IS IN THE JEWISH SCRIPTURES, YET you say it doesnt exist to you as a 'Jew'

DENIAL IS A ...COMFORT AND JOY?

DO YOU GET COMFORT AND JOY BELIEVING JESUS LIED... MYTHS CANT LIE...Your best friend could lie, my best friend and millions of others too in Jesus our Messiah savior and best friend, he dont lie!

aNSWERER #5

IT WAS STAGED... His birth in Behlehem from eternity?

His life without sin was staged?

His coming into Jerusalem as predicted on a foal of an ***?

His death for our sins?

all staged wow .....some drama..

did you see "The Passion of the Christ" that was staged too, based on the Bible!

Favorite Answer

Boy, there's one I've never thought much about.

i find comfort in the fact that as an atheist that i can live my life as i see fit

too. i dont NEED another life. im happy in this one.

secondly

your argument is flawed

you dont take into account the times of which it was written.

the jewish law and prophesies were written long before both koran and

the new testament.

there fore the new testament was written afterward, yes

thus thye new the prophesies when it was written

help me with the verse

but one section that i remember talked about jesus riding the ***

while the people waved palme frawns at him.

and it sats clearly that the reason he did this was to fufil the prophesy

of him entering on an ***.

it was staged sir.

yes the messaiah was to be rejected but so were many others.

i am the messiah,you reject me for saying this, yes?

does your rejection not prove me to be the messiah.

now finally one more bit

the new testmanet was written at least 100 years after jesus walked

the earth.

it was written to fit the old scripture

the koran

is a mix of both old and new testament

that is why it coincides so well

i would also look at the old sumerian religions

and notice the similarities between jewish law and history

and their religious beliefs

arguning about religion

is pointless endeavor anyway

as none of them have a siongle bit of evidence of being accurate

i am sorry

and oh yes i tried the whole jesus thing

i am still standing after i left him

the good things that happend still happen

the bad things from the devil still happen too

almost as if the concepts of god and devil

are irrelevant to the actual situations going on

sir you sound so intelligent

you can pick up the flaws in all religions that you see as wrong

i want you to take a true look at yours and see if you

dont see anything wrong with it aswell

i hope that you will see and understand what im saying

and i dont say any of this with an angry heart. im just saying that the world would be better off without the fairy tales

1) there is no hell in Judaism. the idea of hell as you believe it is evil and against the nature of God.

2) I don't know how you keep not getting it. as I've told you so many times, Leviticus 17:11 is talking about food. read the freaking context. the quote you are using is NOT the text of the verse anyway.

3) you ceased to be Jewish when you fell to idolotry.

>"

your funny, WHEN YOU WONT READ THE SCRIPTURES AND DECLARE, any that dont agree with you are wrong...."<

the irony is that YOU are the one who refuses to read the scriptures, and declares that those who disagree are wrong.

>"i recomend you come to Jesus, and he will put light in your eyes, and give you a wonderfull new life."<

you really don't get how absurd that sounds do you?

>"Reading from the Harkavay Jewish Edition of the Tenach/old testament, no new testament included from the Jewish publication society of New York."<

please show me a single source of this book existing whatsoever. what you claim it says are blasphemys that would never be published by a jewish source.

>"This declares that the Messiah will be mighty God."<

that claim is idolotry.

>"Moses said "Without the sheding of blood there is no atonement/forgiveness of sins." Leviticus 17:11"<

leviticus 17:11-12:

11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that maketh atonement by reason of the life.

12 Therefore I said unto the children of Israel: No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood.

this verse is talking about food. nothing more.

Jesus offers a jewish person NOTHING, because Jews already have everything Jesus offers, from God.

>"DO YOU GET comfort and Joy thinking Jesus lied about hell and salvation to keep from going there...."<

the "comfort and joy" I get is not about jesus. its about God. it is because God is SO good, and SO just, and SO forgiving, that I have no need to fear hell, nor jesus to avoid it.

>"If you believe him...do you have that comfort and joy in salvation?"<

I believe in and am faithful to GOD, unlike you, thus I have that "comfort and joy in salvation" via God, without having to betray my principles.

• MSB

1) Your interpretation of the Torah is incorrect. There is no hell in Judaism.

2) Jesus isn't the Jewish Messiah and didn't meet the criteria

3) Leviticus 17:11 has nothing to do with the Messiah or messianic prophecies.

4) Comfort has nothing to do with it. It is all a myth anyway.

There's no way I'm gonna waste time reading all of that, so I'll answer this:

"ATHIEST....DO YOU GET COMFORT and joy thinking Jesus lied about hell and that you will only rot in the ground???? Where do you get your comfort and joy in this???"

I don't get joy in it because how could something fictional lie?

Source(s): "athiest" is spelled atheist.

If by tidings of comfort and joy, you really mean a stiff Southern Comfort on the rocks, then 4 minutes ago. * sipping *

This is of so little interest to me. You really make no sense.

So no comfort nor joy.

It's ATHEISTS not athiests!

And I don't think anything about Jesus because he didn't even exist.

*edit*

"WOW sorry i spelt Atheist wrong, but i learned i before e except after c!"

Except in "eigh" as in "neighbor" and "weigh". ^-^ (Love that ditty.)

One more thing, that much capitalization is equated with shouting on here. Please refrain from 'shouting' if you want to be taken cereal... uh, seriously.