Calling all animal lovers!?

I feel bad for theanimals in this world! I'm already a vegitarian and wear no animal products. No not even uggs!

Even in the hunting catagory I stand up for my friends the animals!

I want all to live! What more can I do to save lives of poor little animals!

Best Answer

Well, you can make an effort to become vegan. Animals in the dairy and egg industries are just as abused, if not more abused, than animals in the meat industry. Egg laying hens are stuffed into tiny battery-cages and forced to produce eggs nonstop, rarely even seeing the light of day. Dairy cows are artificially inseminated annually to make them produce milk and pumped full of hormones. They are forced to produce much more milk than they naturally would and milked by machines every day. Their udders are often cut by the machines and infected, oozing us that can later make it's way into your milk. This is one of the reasons milk is pasteurized.

Another part of veganism is abstaining from the use of animals for any purposes so don't wear skin or fur, and try to find cosmetics and personal care products that aren't tested on animals. Avoid Procter & Gamble, Unilever, and Johnson &Johnson products, because those companies support animal testing. Protest Mars candy, because they run cruel tests on animals too.

Don't go to circuses because animals there are horribly mistreated, and don't use glue traps for pest control. Use humane traps that don't kill the mice so that you ca release them into the wild. And don't try and spread your views with others. Everyone hates to be preached to.

Alright, those are basically the best things you can do to save animals and help stop the exploitation of our furry friends. If you can't go completely vegan, do your best. The fact that you are even interested in animal rights is making a difference, so keep up the good work.

Source(s): www.chooseveg.com www.marscandykills.com ***VEGAN*** And I don't know how old you are but I am 14. If I can do it, you can! It really isn't as hard as it seems :)

I do not own a cat or classify myself as an animal lover. I do however find it cruel to keep a cat indoors all the time. People need to think before they get animals about the environment they are providing for the animal. The same is true for dog owners or pet owners in general. If you can't properly take care of an animal don't take it. I won't own a cat or dog unless I own an appropriate amount of property for the animal to be happy in. The last dog I had was trained to stay on my property and never annoyed my neighbors even though he was rarely chained when he was outside. The same would go for cats with me even though they can't really be trained. People with small lots or apartments often think they will be able to keep the animal happy and exercised only to find out they really can't. It's a problem that really needs to be solved before the person gets a cat.

It sounds like you are a PETA person. Check out their website and see how you can help their cause. There is a section on the left where it says "Volunteer", click on that and I'm sure you will find ways to do more.

http://www.peta.org/about/index.asp

p.s. By the way, as far as Joe is concerned...he's right. Harrassing people who do what you feel is wrong only makes them more aggressive and less willing to listen. Evidence by his note to you. Just food for thought. Peace and education.

volunteer at an animal shelter, collect money somehow (garage sale, lemonade stand anything....!) and donate it to the shelter, global warming , something animal related. adopt some pets that are sick or are just fine. Throw nuts out in the woods (something i do during the winter to help feed the squirells. Good luck and glad u care.

• 42

Having been a vegetarian now for about seven years, I've come to the conclusion that I can only do what *I* feel is right. I have no control over the choices other people make. You can always try to educate other people about the cruelty behind meat and fur, but most people just get too defensive and rude about it (like the guy above me). So I leave them alone and just live my life by my own ethics.

• T

Yeah, working as a volunteer at an animal shelter can help. Sponsoring a charity like, PETA, WWF, etc can also help.

Also, if you see animals being mistreated, report the people.

I love animals and I also am a hunter and I will tell you one thing ....I don't normally come to this section to tell you what you do is bad but since you have started coming to my favorite section.....hunting....and you have started harassing us I will do the same thing you are doing to us.........I will also report you every time you come to the hunting section and harass us....so it is going to cost you points every time you do it...so how about you do your thing and we will do our thing....you don't bother us and we won't bother you....by the way there is nothing you can do to stop hunting.....NOTHING

thank you urbanhippiemom.....it is refreshing to see someone like you who believes in your thing but does not harass those who don't

and how about all the cute fishes jumping and playing in the pond? WAIT! what is that bass doing that just nabbed that poor sunfish? he's eating it! are you going to preach your gospel to the animals and fish too? what makes animals so special that you don't bother them?

• Kizzy

Go vegan, volunteer at an animal shelter, etc.

Calling all tryhards!