Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

(緊急)誰可以幫我看看這段英文

幫我看文法有無錯誤或看有沒有其他地方需要修改

When I first came to high school in the United States, everything seemed strange to me. One day at school, I found myself wearing a pair of unpaired shoes, and I was afraid of being mocked by classmates. On the contrary, my classmates didn’t humiliate me at all but switched shoes with each other. It made all of us with unpaired shoes. I felt touched by the sweetness of American culture and realized that the only way could get over my homesick was friendships. Then I was open-minded and made many friends across different cultures.

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

You can change "unpaired" to "unmatched".

2009-02-01 08:30:26 補充:

你寫得已經很好了,但是我幫你有些句子改了一下,更順暢一點。

When I first came to the U.S. for high school, everything seemedstrange to me. I found myself with unmatched shoes in school one day, and I was afraid that my classmates would make fun of me. My classmates didn'thumiliate me at all, though; instead, they switched shoes with one another so we would all have unmatched shoes on. I was very touched bythe gesture and the sweet nature of Americans, and I realized thatforming friendships was the only way for me to get over myhomesickness. I became open-minded and made many friends acrossdifferent cultures.

2009-02-01 08:31:35 補充:

Sorry, it should be "different cultures" in the last sentence... it's a typo.

2009-02-01 08:33:03 補充:

重寫一遍,因為很多 spaces 都不見了,應該是 yahoo 的問題。

When I first came to the U.S. for high school, everything seemed strange to me. I found myself with unmatched shoes in school one day, and I was afraid that my classmates would make fun of me.

2009-02-01 08:33:25 補充:

My classmates didn't humiliate me at all, though; instead, they switched shoes with one another so we would all have unmatched shoes on. I was very touched by the gesture and the sweet nature of Americans, and I realized that forming friendships was the only way for me to get over my homesickness.

2009-02-01 08:33:33 補充:

I became open-minded and made many friends across different cultures.

Source(s): 自己

如果我沒看錯的話,應該是沒有啦 ! (大概吧)

Source(s): 自己