Old Friends Quotes..............................?

Can you give me a quote about getting together again with your old friends/classmates when you were young, like seeing them again and how its great to reunite and stuff?

Favorite Answer

“The old dreams were good dreams. They didn't work out, but I’m glad I had them.” The Bridges of Madison County

“High school, those are your prime suffering years. You don't get better suffering than that.” Little Miss Sunshine

Actual quotes from high school reunion message boards/web sites:

I had a great time at our reunion and it was wonderful to see everyone else again! I find myself thinking about that weekend a lot and hope some of us will stay in contact in the future. Take care!

Reflections on our 20th:

It was remarkable to see everyone on a level playing field, when "popular" or "jock" or "nerd" didn't matter anymore and new sorts of social relationships were free to form unencumbered by the cliques and restrictions of our youth.

…It was good seeing so many people again -- friends, acquaintances, and those I somehow missed knowing. I'm already looking forward to the (dare I say it) 40th. Keep up the great work, and thanks again

Hello Gang…

Just wanted to say thank you all for the best reunion yet. That room was electric on Saturday night, wasn't it? Amazing stuff. I had people coming up to me shaking their heads in disbelief about how much fun they were having. I bet I heard Thank You 150 times. There's nothing like high school reunions… we've out done ourselves. There's something wonderful about going back and reconnecting with childhood pals… and especially us… with the uniqueness of the concerts and that time in history the world won't ever forget. I hope you all had fun on Sunday… I came back and partied with the hearty ones till dark. It was fun. Sorry I missed the majority… I didn't get enough hugs in. I'll have a money accounting for you all when I get done catching up with Real Estate… back to the real world, baby.

Dearest friends, PLEASE… a RE-DO? I want more!!!!… It was truly a wonderful and heartwarming time… i CANNOT believe how glad you all made me feel, seeing you again.

…It truly was a magical reunion. I seem to have more fun at them every time!

more here:

http://www.reellifewisdom.com/the_19_best_movie_qu...

http://www.uhigh.ilstu.edu/alumni/class80/messages...

http://www.smollin.com/staples/

"As I look back on all that's happened..growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me -- there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever..and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold."