When I close one eye, things seem bluer, and in the other eye things seem more red?

When I close my left eye things seem redder and have a more oranges hue to them. When I close my right eye, things seem bluer and have a blueish green tint to them. What's going on? Is this a problem I need to get checked out? I'm near sighted and my vision is approx. 5.25 in one eye and 6.50 in the... show more When I close my left eye things seem redder and have a more oranges hue to them. When I close my right eye, things seem bluer and have a blueish green tint to them.

What's going on? Is this a problem I need to get checked out? I'm near sighted and my vision is approx. 5.25 in one eye and 6.50 in the other.

Normal? Please? Yes?
Update: Btw, this isn't a really big problem that interferes with my life; I was just noticing it today.