Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

My NHL Fantasy Team?

I'm playing Yahoo fantasy NHL. Its a four team league and I'm in first. Just wondering if I should stand pat or make a move or two.

My roster is:

C Lecavalier Malkin Jeff Carter

LW Kovalchuk, Parise, Ovechkin

RW Kessel, Marien Hossa

RW/LW Shane Doan

D Lidstrom, Pronger, Souray, Marc-Edouard Vlasic

G Casey Price, Lundquist, Jean-Sebastien Giguere

I also still have Ales Hemsky from when I put Kessel on injured reserve, gonna get rid of him as soon as they make me.

What do you think?

• ja77
    Favorite Answer

Nice team. My favorite player Malkin who is great. What is with the flag?

Congrats on not using the salary cap! I'm glad that you can trade away everything to have an overloaded roster. Seriously people, stop asking this question. "How's my NHL 11 team? Am I the bestest ever?" No one cares. Edit: Clearly I've hurt your feelings. Sorry that you had to learn from me that no one in the world gives a $hit what your NHL 11 team looks like. Are you looking for someone to pat you on the back and give you a cookie? It won't happen. Also, if you don't want to hear and actual honest answer, don't ask the question. Edit: "Go cut your rist to emo punk". You're such a classy figure. Seriously, you should consider getting off Yahoo! Answers if you can't take someone calling you out. Mommy probably forgot to give you your hug today. Hahaha. You should really stop and ask yourself why you posted such a useless question online. Are you really looking for validation? Are you insecure about yourself? How about instead of getting mad at me for telling you the truth, you go take an anger management class, get back to me when you decide to act like an adult, and realize that no one except for you really cares about your NHL 11 team. But hey, congrats on being 7-0 with what equates to an All-Star Team against a computer. I bet that took a lot.