What do you think about girls..?

what do you think about girls with thick eyebrows? my eyebrows are thick but i want them thin. my sister and mom says they look fine but everyone i see has thin eyebrows and mine just seem to stand out to me..

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Miss 6
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Thin eyebrows are ugly! Sorry I just think they look bad. I personally have a good thick eye brow - not too thick I don't look like Groucho Marx or anything! But they aren't pencil thin either. Maybe if you got your eyebrows shaped you won't feel that way about them?

• 1 decade ago

well it depends how thick. if you do get them thinner be careful cuz i see girls with eyebrows that are so thin you can barely see them and it looks weird. also keep in mind that brooke shields has thick eyebrows and shes beautiful =]

• 1 decade ago

It depends. Rather thick eyebrows that are shaped nicely are beautiful, but if you have wild eyebrows (stray hairs, unibrow, etc) then they can be very unattractive.

• .ooo.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

thick and full is the new "in" apparently these days. dont you see keira knightley and demi moore or w/e their names are. if it suits your face and gives it definition then leave it, if its bushy and ugly and looks like clutter in your face then give them a little shape. just think about it this way; some girls would kill to have your eyebrows but they dont have enough of it lol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

youcan go pluck your eyebrows! you can buy tweezers and stuff =]

but your probably just ifn ebut a little self conscious is all..

you can get it done by a professional or do it yoursle.f

but just to warn you..its gunna hurt

• 1 decade ago

look at models. they have thick eyebrows

It defines ur face, keep it natural.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thin I have unibrows theyre weird .

<>< <>< <><

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. You should go lock yourself in a cage and never come out. you disgusting monkey.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

gross

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.