What do you think about girls..?

what do you think about girls with thick eyebrows? my eyebrows are thick but i want them thin. my sister and mom says they look fine but everyone i see has thin eyebrows and mine just seem to stand out to me..

• Miss 6

Thin eyebrows are ugly! Sorry I just think they look bad. I personally have a good thick eye brow - not too thick I don't look like Groucho Marx or anything! But they aren't pencil thin either. Maybe if you got your eyebrows shaped you won't feel that way about them?

well it depends how thick. if you do get them thinner be careful cuz i see girls with eyebrows that are so thin you can barely see them and it looks weird. also keep in mind that brooke shields has thick eyebrows and shes beautiful =]

It depends. Rather thick eyebrows that are shaped nicely are beautiful, but if you have wild eyebrows (stray hairs, unibrow, etc) then they can be very unattractive.

• .ooo.

thick and full is the new "in" apparently these days. dont you see keira knightley and demi moore or w/e their names are. if it suits your face and gives it definition then leave it, if its bushy and ugly and looks like clutter in your face then give them a little shape. just think about it this way; some girls would kill to have your eyebrows but they dont have enough of it lol.

youcan go pluck your eyebrows! you can buy tweezers and stuff =]

but your probably just ifn ebut a little self conscious is all..

you can get it done by a professional or do it yoursle.f

but just to warn you..its gunna hurt

look at models. they have thick eyebrows

It defines ur face, keep it natural.

Thin I have unibrows theyre weird .

<>< <>< <><

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. You should go lock yourself in a cage and never come out. you disgusting monkey.

gross