To African Americans, Who voted For Obama, would you have considered Michael Steele, If He'd been the Rep...?

Candidate?

Would you have crossed party lines, and voted for Mr.Steele, or would you have stayed with Mr Obama?

Ever Whiney...I think you'd like him. ..watch Hannity tonight and he is being interviewed...A Really sharp guy.

My Question clearly asks, if 'you would have crossed party lines'..

a valid question., I believe...Micheal Steele is a brilliant man.

I like Alan Keyes...But I am talking about if Michael Steele ran, not Alan Keyes...

Favorite Answer

It's not about color. No decent, caring and compassionate soul, whether black or white, would vote for someone like Alan Keyes, Michael Steele, or Clarence Thomas (if he ever ran for public office) over Barak Obama. It is truly about the content of a person's character.

• joglar

i did now not vote interior the acceptable election because of actuality i did now not truly like the two candidate, yet whilst Michael Steele had run, i might have voted for Obama and constructive connect a highway group or some ingredient merchandising Obama, because of actuality i won't be able to be waiting to stand Michael Steele. he's an truly undesirable, undesirable guy.

I didn't vote in the last election because I didn't really like either candidate, but if Michael Steele had run, I would have voted for Obama and probably join a street team or something promoting Obama, because I can't stand Michael Steele. He's a very bad, bad man.

No. If this strategy was useful don't you think that the Republican Party would have run black candidates in every major city? Especially against non black candidates? Blacks just aren't fans of the Republican agenda and haven't been for quite sometime. That's futher evidenced by the fact that the number of black Republicans is negligible to begin with. If you can't even attract black politicians, then how can you attract black voters? Think about it.

Stayed with President Obama.

No I did not vote for Obama because he was black nor will I vote for an republican unless their platform changes.

• Derek

I think Jamie S just canceled out your attempt at an argument.

After reading your " about me " in your profile, you've made yourself out to be a people loving, people helping Christian.

People like you - racist, bigoted, judgemental - are the reason I lost my faith.

Would Jesus be posting these types of questions? Do you think he appoves of the anymosity and hatred behind your questions?

Oh, I'll bet you are Christian only to other white Christians. You are a failed excuse of a " Christian ". True Christians do not behave or think like you do. You are fake.

Obama won get over it!!!!

We all know that the Repubs are trying to use Steele as bait for the minority vote..

The GOP is crumbling as the days go by.. Blame it on the BUSH

President Obama was and IS the best man for the job.

No contest.