So, what if you're wrong?

If there truly is a loving God, shouldn't the more correct question be "If you're wrong, so what?"

Morganie: If this judge let all the convicted rapists and murderers go free as Souls in a place where there is no Evil anymore anyway, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But you're obviously less forgiving than me or "God".

Morganie: it's your all-powerful God, not mine. I'm sure He can figure out a way. But if you think 'eternal punishment' is a cure against "evil", then you sure have a lot to learn about forgiveness.

Best Answer

Hey!! Im never wrong!!! Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Since one (who does not believe) won't find out till it's over. The truth is found in The Word. The Bible is the ONLY prophetic book with a 100% track record, and true, pure science VALIDATES The Bible at every encounter, which, is of no surprise, since it was written there, before man had a clue. Where do ya think all these "brilliant" minds got the ideas to puzzle out? Myself, have seen the physical hand of The Almighty move, saving my life, and the life of my eldest daughter. There are many other instances which I could tell. The bottom line is I don't believe, I KNOW!!! So, being wrong, well, that just isn't an option for me, I KNOW the truth, and I'm free!

• That's assuming all faith is blind, which is not the case with christian faith. It is a walk of faith now, but God is real and responds to the faith. E.g I recently was given a vision by God that enabled me to deal with a particular issue wisely; by myself I would flounder not knowing what to do as it was too complex to see the outcomes, and it's easy to dither in such a situation. God has promised to do many such things if we as christians believe for them. In John 1 it says the early christians received grace upon grace by their faith.

So one can know beyond all doubt that God is real. One is always learning new things of course. I certainly wish all folks would go to heaven; but at least there is a safe way, on which one can be sure.

The point is that the god of the Christans is indeed not a loving one!

• If the Unitarian Universalists are right, we shouldn't even worry about it.

Everything "returns to God" anyway.

If I am right, there is a God ... then the experience of being Born Again was real ... and I will be forever in His presence ...

If I am wrong, then there is no such thing ... then I may as well rape my neighbours wife. There is no consequence for my actions unless I get caught ... and even then ...

If you are wrong and there is a God, then you are forever damned. And will be in pain forever ... hope your gamble is worth it ...

If it's a God who respects works, then you're all good.

If it's a God who only cares about faith, then you're screwed.

As I remember, I was wrong one time. I suppose it Could happen again, but I have my doubts.

Source(s): Dawg

If there was a judge who let all the convicted rapists and murderers go free on the streets because he "loved them" what would you think of him?

----

How can there be no "evil" in a place without removing evil from the hearts of men? How can that be done without violating their free will if they choose to remain as they are?

• Exactly. But the Christian/ Abrahamic god's slogan is:

"If you're wrong, so what. You're gonna go to hell"

Source(s): 23-year old Deist