The NFL Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Year is announced!!!!?

Joe Flaaco wins rookie of the year do you agree with this pick yes or no. Honelsy no HE didnt do crap in the playoffs it was all his defence Matt Ryan should have won that hands down but because flacco got farther in the playoffs he wins what kind of crap is that and dont say flacco didnt have a WR because he... show more Joe Flaaco wins rookie of the year do you agree with this pick yes or no.

Honelsy no HE didnt do crap in the playoffs it was all his defence Matt Ryan should have won that hands down but because flacco got farther in the playoffs he wins what kind of crap is that and dont say flacco didnt have a WR because he had 2 that i know of derrick mason and todd heap and they had a decen t dunning game so flacco was clearly ON a better team so why did he win when even steve slaton was more deserving
Update: Do i need to add the bears game the falcons had who else can do that
Update 2: Um last year we had the crappy Oline we made 1 change so your excuse is like really not doing anything dude at all. we had not one single proven player for all we knew white could have been a fluke and turner could have too while as the ravens have proved that tose players can step up
Update 3: mark in case you dont remember the falcons went 4-12 last year so i think matt ryan gets more credit in that department
Update 4: and flacco had ray lewis nigata ed reed chris mcalister fabian washington do i need to kep going on that one
Update 5: and seriously name soemthing good jenkins did dbesides ryans first pass and the bears game o wait thats it
8 answers 8