Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

DNC..first a woman now an african american..do you buy it?

The DNC today voted in an African American as the head of the DNC...so when the Dems had a woman run, they ran Palin, when the Dems have an African American President, they find one to run the DNC. Is this insencere, or are you buying this?

LOL.i MEAN RNC

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I'll bet bubba livin down in the trailer park, you know bubba with the confederate flag on his beat up pick up? I'm SURE he'll be thrilled with a AA running the party. The Republicans are pathetic.

Apparently Libs are the ones who focus on the color and gender. Palin has a solid record of getting things done and working with both parties. Steele was a good Lieutenant Governor of Maryland and has solid credentials to lead the party.

I dont know what to think. Im kinda confused actually. I would of never thought the Republicans would of selected a GASP! minority man. LOL, i think they are getting pretty desperate. I'm sure Steele is very qualified and will run the RNC very well, but Im in shock to say the least.

Ok,asuming you meant RNC...Well,all the dems ive been speaking to tell me that the republican party is made up of a bunch of racists. SOOO,that being said that means that if I vote republican I support racism. the BS runs real strong from the left wing, .... this is why I voted McCain,because I was called a racist for not supporting Barack Obama.. Tell me, really,...I want to know where is the proof that republicans are racist.?

It is marxist race and gender identity politics.

The thing is, they've already alienated almost every facet of America.

if they put a black face at the head of their party, no matter how qualified, they'll erode their base even further by alienating their last reliable constituency of rural simple folk that 'colored people' make uncomfortable

Source(s): As a black Democrat I'm loving this!

If you read anything about Michael Steele, he has a strong track record, has practical ideas, and is way better for this country than Obama. So yes I buy it.

huh? lol, i'm betting you will remove/rewrite/reask your question because as it stands now, everyone is thoroughly confused.

Whew, glad you put in that correction--I was getting very confused.

The RNC is far from "sincere."

• Too little, too late.

Kinda like my ex-.

Source(s): BTW, Steele is a good man. Too bad he's a Republican. .