promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What's a faster car: Toyota Tundra TRD(no supercharger) or Honda Civic SI sedan (Stock)?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I assume you are talking about the TRD off-road package for the Tundra since you said not the supercharged version.

Using 2007 as a model, the V-8 powered Tundra geos from 0-60mph in a pretty impressive (for a fullsize truck) 6.3 seconds.

2007 Honda Civic Si sedan goes from 0-60mph in 7.4 seconds.

2007 Tundra with TRD off-road package with V8: 0-60mph in 6.3

2008 Toyota Tundra TRD with supercharger: 0-60mph in 4.4-5.1 sec

2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan: 0-60mph in 7.4

2007 Honda Civic Si coupe: 0-60mph in 6.7 seconds

So the Tundra is faster from 0-60mph than the Civic Si even without the supercharger.... I wish people would do some research before providing false answers.

Hope this helps!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think Honda Civic SI sedan is faster because-

Toyota Tundra TRD(when supercharged) results in 1/4 mile of 13.0 secs.

Honda Civic SI sedan designated as ZC in Japan and D16A9 in Europe, the new engine put out 130 hp (97 kW), enabling the car to hit 130 mph and go from 0-60 in 7.5 seconds.

That's it.

• mingo
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

"i do no longer understand whats rapid approximately any civic I even have drove all SI- vetec varieties and that i will in basic terms say that,, definite that's a thrill holiday". yet "i've got personaly gotten extra kicks from a Integra GSR form R " yet whilst overall performance is what you elect from a Civic, the SI sedan for > room < and the >coupe< for a sporty seem could be a call if i wanted a Honda. in case you're searching for a overall performance JDM automobile the Nissan Altima SE-R "performs extra helpful than Civic SI contained in the HP/ TQ" and MPG isn't that undesirable for thoes numbers too. Yea i understand its a V6 & no longer a 4 banger, yet then study the Sentra SE-R Spec-V to an SI then you will see whats the sturdy purchase on the overall performance area. undergo in recommendations i did say in the commencing up,,,, Civic SI < ok, if it relatively is the only automobile on your checklist. Now if elect >"genuine overall performance"< get a >350Z< or in case you elect type and function purchase a G-35 or 37coupe they are way tighter than any Civic geared up & it is going to kill a SI from a ineffective commence off the line. NISMO is genuine overall performance.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

k well the tundra is a big truck, so im gonna have to say the civic

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

trucks are slow and the si is the "sports version of the civic, so what do you think is faster.

• 1 decade ago

The SI

• 1 decade ago

Acceleration or top speed?....anyway, who cares...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.