Christians! Why cant you accept other people's beliefs and why must you be so agressive in the way you preach?

Why cant you respect other people's beliefs? Especially those of Atheists. Personally i respect everyone for who or what they believe in but i just find Christians are so aggressive and really force their beliefs upon people, saying i'm living in sin and my kids will go to hell if i don't teach them the... show more Why cant you respect other people's beliefs? Especially those of Atheists. Personally i respect everyone for who or what they believe in but i just find Christians are so aggressive and really force their beliefs upon people, saying i'm living in sin and my kids will go to hell if i don't teach them the ways of God. Who are you to tell me what created this world and that i should dedicate my life to a figure who i don't even know? I have my own mind and i think for myself and i really don't appreciate you trying to tell me otherwise.

Lets say, you believe in God, Muslims in Allah, Atheists in nothing etc and leave it as that? Lets just accept people regardless of religion.
Update: Apologies, i made it out as though ALL christians are agressive in their beliefs, that is wrong and i know not all christians are like this.