Power of Attorney or Full Guardianship?

Please help! I am desperately trying to find out if my Uncle has Full Guardian ship over my Grandmother or just Power of Attorney. I have to find this out with no access to my Uncle or document etc. I cannot ask my Grandmother for unfortunately she has Alzheimer's and un able to recall such information. Is... show more Please help! I am desperately trying to find out if my Uncle has Full Guardian ship over my Grandmother or just Power of Attorney. I have to find this out with no access to my Uncle or document etc. I cannot ask my Grandmother for unfortunately she has Alzheimer's and un able to recall such information. Is there an open register I could look up to see whether my Uncle has full Guardianship over her or Power of Attorney? Coz it's either one or the other right? or both, yeah?
(We live in Scotland, so it's the Scottish Office of Public Guardian that I'd contact if needed).

Thank-you so much in advance if unable to reply :):):)