Why are Catholics so against Scripture only ?

You can't use John 21:25 because that talks about the things Jesus "did" not said. You Can't say how important tradition is because there is bad tradition also - Mark 7:8. The Bible itself says that the Bible is all we need for doctrine: 2Timothy 3:16-17 "16 All scripture is given by... show more You can't use John 21:25 because that talks about the things Jesus "did" not said.

You Can't say how important tradition is because there is bad tradition also - Mark 7:8.

The Bible itself says that the Bible is all we need for doctrine:
2Timothy 3:16-17
"16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works"
Update: Joseph,

So there is one church that is the pillar of truth out of all the denominations. So how do we know which one is the true church? The one that lines up with the Bible. And that can not be the Catholic church with all its non-biblical doctrines (Mary, purgatory and infant baptism).
Update 2: Rob:
So you do not consider the New Testament valid Scripture for doctrine?
Peter even said that Paul's writings were Scripture - 2Peter 3:16-17
Update 3: Scripture and tradition go hand in hand? Show me one baby baptized in the Bible Show me the assumption of Mary in the Bible Show me Purgatory (the place mentioned not assumption) in the Bible Show me the office of the priest in the Bible Show me the sprinkling or pouring method of baptism in the Bible I... show more Scripture and tradition go hand in hand?

Show me one baby baptized in the Bible
Show me the assumption of Mary in the Bible
Show me Purgatory (the place mentioned not assumption) in the Bible
Show me the office of the priest in the Bible
Show me the sprinkling or pouring method of baptism in the Bible

I am not talking about “assuming” interpretations but Scripture that is with out a doubt.