What if the CAVS will do this trade?

I know this won't happen in reality.... but (just for fun) what if this trade will happen?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?...

This will be the new lineup for the Cavaliers

STARTERS

PG = Derrick Rose

SG/SF = Sasha Pavlović

C/PF = Al Jefferson

PF/SF = Shawn Marion

SF = LeBron James

BENCH

PG = Maurice Williams (6th man)

SG = Rashad McCants

C = Žydrūnas Ilgauskas

PF/C = Anderson Varejão

PF/SF = J.J. Hickson

PG = Daniel Gibson

Will they win the NBA Championship?

Can they break the Bulls record? reaching 70 wins?

Star if you like!

I put Z off the bench and Al Jefferson as a starter because I thought Z is getting older and prone to injury lately therefore his minutes should be down for him to survive until playoffs.

This team has a lot of perimeter shooters.... Rose, Williams, Gibson, Sasha, McCants and even both LeBron and Marion can hit three pointers....

Favorite Answer

We will definitely win a Championship and break the bulls 72 win record with that lineup

trust me,

King James

I don't tihkn they can with that, not for a few years, Derrick Rose shoot to much, conflict of interest with LEbron's 50 shot a game lol. Also Rose isn't very reliable yet, he needs a few years before he becomes really good. Al Jefferson is only 610' 265 lbs, not the average weight for a center, I don't think Al can clear the key good enough to open it up for LeBron the way Z does. Shawn Marion is overrated, he sucks. . Then I Would try to trade Marion and gibson for Carmelo anthony or Josh howard.

So, no, they would not win the championship and they would not reach 70 wins.

Ugh probably move Jefferson into PF and Big Z to center seeing as how Jefferson is a natural power forward and Shawn Marion is pretty terrible now. Mo Williams should be the shooting guard and Shawn Marion should be the 6th man because then you got a guy coming off the bench who could substitute for Mo, Lebron, Jefferson, or Big Z.

They're still weak at the SG position, and the Matrix won't play with any heart, since he likes being the #1 option and he's the #4 option in this team. I think Z would be better starting than Al Jeff. Z is big enough to take on the bigger C's in the league and he can spread the floor for Bron, Marion and Rose.

You gave away West and Wally, two shooters who compliment Bron's slashing. Now we're left with only two reliable outside shooters, Mo and Boobie.

But undeniably this team is stacked with talent. I think they'd have the same record they have now if they emphasize on D like they have all season.

No, because these are conflicting styles of basketball.

Rose, James and Marion thrive in an uptempo style of play, and Al Jefferson is a slow down, on the block player who works well when the offense runs through him in the post.

While Rose is a slasher and James can play either style, that lineup is set to run in a D'Antoni system better than to play in the Cleveland style.

Wow. I can;t believ you pulled off that trade. Wth all those players in that roster surrounding LeBron James, breaking that record is possible. They will definetly win a chamionship or 4 haha.

• I feel bad for the other teams other than cleveland. The cavaliers would be the best n would destroy the celtics n lakers (even though they would anyway). but i wud put mo as starter instead of rose.

Cavs will do it, but I doubt the other teams are that stupid...like, send your star player to Cleveland and rebuild instead of surrounding that star with talent

They'd win the East for sure.

Have to give you credit on this one