Get rid of baby belly fat?

Any tips on how to get rid of the belly fat from having a baby? Any ideas for seeing big results in about 2 weeks?

Best Answer

Well, I don't know if it will apply to you, too. Because as per recommendation from my doctor, all I did was to simply drink 12-15 glasses of water a day in 3 months. As a result, I lose weight and I no longer have fat belly. Actually, I had to have my pants' waistlines repaired but on second thought, I simply used safety pins for I am afraid that I might have fat belly again. Up to now, it's my 4th year and 5 months already, my waist is still fat-free ;)

Try it..... Take care and GOD BLESS!!!!

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

Do women still do not understand that the restrictions in the diet of the type (pohudey 7 days, then eat, how much you want) meaningless? Maybe it's time to think about why you are so easy to gain weight, and your friend who was eating twice as much, it is not recovering?

Refer to the endocrinologist, who will say that all you have in order to metabolism. If you find any some violations, adjusting them, you get rid of extra kilos. But the doctor may indicate to another, more widespread problem - a genetic predisposition to active absorption of fats from foods.

• Hey me and my wife got our first boy 1yr ago!

It a wonderful feel and excitement to bring him up.

Before we got pregnant we both had some over wight (4-6kg each).

After giving birth we forgot about everything and we got another 5-8kg each (which is a lot,but we didn't saw it coming).

My friend chen got this book so we borrowed it and we saw almost immediate results,you should check that link

and could also visit our son blog!

PEACE

Get a body shaper. It helps hold the loose skin in so gravity can't keep pulling on it, plus it helps "fake" a flat belly while you're working on it. This is a good brand:

http://www.ohcheri.com/squeem-m-19.html

Aim for a 300- in order to 400-calorie meal.

Invest in fun containers, and pack lunch and snacks at home.

Reduce your own Christmas tree.

Aim for a 300- to help 400-calorie meal.

Try a book called the 3 hour diet by jorge cruise. i just got it and there seems to be alot of success stories under the reviews at amazon.