What happens if you drink spoiled milk?

I was making cereal this morning and obviously used milk :l well no one bothered to tell me until 7 hours later that the milk was laying out all night on the counter......lol? What will happen to me? I felt fine until I found out, now I feel sick (probably in my head tho)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ahahahah!!!! your gonna die!!!! no im kidding you will be fine. if ive been forced to eat dirt then what could milk do? anyway dude you havent been on in a while so im gonna post some more q's and hopefully hear from you on them....... thanks!!!

-nikki-

p.s apparently thats my pet name now or sometimes if im lucky my gf calles me "that little emo boy"

• 4 years ago

Why on earth would you drink spoiled milk? I had to answer your question just for this reason. You will get sick!!!! Some people will spit it out right away. This is a common reaction. It it was an accident the worst reaction to spoiled milk appears to be a lot like projectile vomiting.The other reaction is fallowed by a sound you tend to make in the form of oooo!! aaaakkk!! Grosss! Not one of these make sense, because of the disgusting look on your face. The other would be a sick feeling, and believe me you will never forget the experience. As far as illness I am uncertain you will get one right away. It may or may not happen. I don't ever recommend spoiled milk.

• jc
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Probably nothing.

The milk may still have been good.

Did it taste sour?

Yes, your sick from thinking that your going to get sick.

Many businesses keep the milk out a lot longer then 7 hours.

People think that milk spoils very quickly out of the fridge.

Actually it doesn't.

I've had milk out for 12 and more hours and it was fine.

Even if it went sour, you'd be fine( I have to sour milk for cheese recipes).

( I always taste it to see if it's sour enough).

So please don't misread what I'm saying.

Eventually with sour milk, the bacteria will go through the roof and you;ll get some serious effects.

But freshly sour?

Nada.

( 7 hours out is not enough).

The FDA will tell you different( of course) but they also are the ones who put 1 years codes on food that last forever( Honey) and canned foods.

• 1 decade ago

I did the same thing just the other night. You will be fine, it is in your head. Milk does not spoil by sitting out overnight for 1 night.

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You'll just have a little tummyache. I did the same thing the other day. I just had a little trouble sleeping because of my stomach hurting a bit. It was gone in the morning.

• Mongo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Believe me, if that milk was bad you definitely would have known it, I don't care where you are, If you drink bad milk you will spit it out, it is THAT bad,, Oh I don't want to even think about it !!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You'll wake up in the morning as a white cat w/ diarrhea !

• 1 decade ago

probably get sick like medicine sick and you would throw up badly

• 1 decade ago

Your voice will go UP two octives and will suddenly have an uncanny resemblance to michael jackson.

• 1 decade ago

tummy ache!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.