Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

If Obama is cutting back on government funding. Will he be using 1 ply toilet paper like the rest of us?

Favorite Answer

Considering Obummer is a 'do as I say & not as I do' type of person & has cranked the heat up in the Oafal Office while the rest of us crank ours down in an attempt to afford the cost & a 93 year old man freezes to death due to a malfunction of his regulated heat, I'd bet our new Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers will have 4 ply toilet paper custom made for himself, with the American flag printed on each sheet.

So, does anyone know where I can get Obama's face printed on my 1 ply sheets?

The only area where I see Obama cutting back on government funding is for the military. Most GIs I know would be glad to have any kind of toilet paper.

I stole the other ply to build a wall of toilet paper.

Nope, the sky is the limit for the Obamas. I saw on the news today among other things he has said, Americans cannot keep their thermostat on 72 degrees year round. We're supposed to cut back, yet the temperature in the Oval office according to his spokesman is warm enough to grow orchids in there. It's just another classic example of "Do as I say, not as I do." He's a hypocrite and we are just the "little people" in his vast Kingdom.

• You buy 2 ply then separate into 1 ply. BINGO! 2 rolls outta one. THAT'S how you save money my son!

Government funding cut back doesn't cut back his pay retard. Things like what government money is spent on, like he cut back funds for the war in Iraq. The purpose of it is to be able to use the money to get the economy up and rolling.

Maybe he should start with turning the heater down in the White House and putting his coat back on.

Nope, in fact Obama isn't conserving at all.

In order for him to be comfortable without a jacket in the WH, he's turned the heat up. As one of his aides said, you could grow orchids in there.

Two sheets.

America Sucks!