Skiing Socks ?

What are the best ski socks? Any recommendations would be great

Favorite Answer

I recommend ski socks from Smartwool, Teko, and Columbia. I have been using Columbia and Smartwool for years. They fit well, are supportive, and hold up over many uses. I have at leat three pair of Columbia socks that have been washed and worn at least 60 times. They hold up very well. I have had some of my Smartwool socks for almost 10 years. Teko are new to me. I just started using them last year. So far they seem great. They are comfortable and fit very well.

Long warm socks but not to thick. Mine are columbia and they are made for skiing and I love them! You can find lots online made for skiing or if you have one I got mine at a place called ski barn. They have a very large selection. Columbia is a great ski sock brand and they make plenty of brands for ski socks.

Good Luck!!

• Definitly long warm socks. I went skiing last weekend and I wore short socks on the first day & have tons of blisters & my feet were freezing. Gooduck&have fun!

long wool socks

• Stavo

long wool socks but keep them thin.