RD asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Team with the greatest chance of going 16-0?

What team do you think have the best chance to go 16-0 and y?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd have to say the Seahawks believe it or not because with Koren Robinson and Deion Branch they'll pick up Crabtree and Hasslebaeck will come back. And Lolfa Taputu or whoever will lead the defense to have an excellent year... I'm not 100 percent on 16-0 but ii think they'll grab home field advantage and maybe super bowl XLIV

• 1 decade ago

16-0, seriously doubt it, unless the USA hits a huge depression, then one team will win for the publicity and rememergence of the NFL

• 1 decade ago

if 16-0 means L-W

then the detroit lions

• 1 decade ago

um i think the steelers have a good chance or i dont think a nfc team can go 16-0

i mean they keep saying the nfc is a tough confrence and the nfc east ia a tough division so how am i getting thumbs down????

Source(s): a happy new york giants fan
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How about a team with a dominating defense and a killer running game like the... pittsburg steelers. Or the patriots (cough cough, cheaters). but it's very unlikely either way

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Patriots again when Brady comes back. Their offense is basically unstoppable with him, Moss, Welker and they are gonna get a good running back in the offseason. Defense is always decent too.

• 1 decade ago

Detroit Lions. Just Kidding!!! LOL

• GaryE
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I think the Patriots have the best chance; however, with their running back by committee approach I just do not think they can do it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

patriots again. they have the best all around team. not to mention they cheat.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

wont happen next yr with any team.

Source(s): odds
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.