how do i help the leukemia and lymphoma society?

ok. i feel sorry for the kids with that. how do i help them? i really want to. but like how do i make money? we already have soemthing in our class, but i want to raise money FOR* the class thing. how?

*by make the money FOR the class thing i mean like get money then put it in the class bucket.

P.S. i dont like running. i am totally out of shape. XP

Favorite Answer

Any type of fundraiser could help you raise money. How about a bake sale? That's all I can think of right now. But it's really nice of you to do that. :)

Do you like running?

I did a marathon in Disney World last year for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. It was well worth it, and my friend and I raised over $5000.

If i choose for to appreciate some non-earnings company and how it makes use of the money it gets, i take advantage of Charity Navigator and instruction manual celeb to locate the coaching. And definite, I agree, it rather is good to appreciate relating to the corporate and how it makes use of the money earlier I donate to it.

• Moma

tell your parents you want to make some money, and of course--tell your grandma. Grandma's always find something you can do around the house for them to make a buck.

Good Luck! You have a good heart!

Do a fundraiser maybe? Make stuff and sell it 4 kids that are sick with it