Nissan Rogue?? ?

Is nissan Rogue a good car 2 buy??

Favorite Answer

After 1.5 years of waiting, I finally bought one last week. My whole family has test driven it and everyone thinks it is a great car. I've never owned a Nissan, but the biggest complaint seems to be the CVT transmission. I don't see it as a big deal and actually like the seamless feel. The dealer was offering the SL AWD at the same price as the S FWD.

The other vehicles I considered were:

Kia Rondo

Subaru Impreza

Jeep Compass

Jeep Patriot

Dodge Caliber

Honda Element

Honda Civic

Acura CSX, and

Toyota Matrix

Out of all those cars, I liked the performance, handling, and looks of the Rogue. I think I've made a good decision.

If you want more info from Rogue owners, check out this forum:

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zeroforum?id=215

Nissan muranos are truly fantastic small suv's. The 09s are a splash greater roomier than the previous fashions. A Nissan rouge is tremendously plenty a smaller version of the murano. So a rogue gets a splash greater effective gasoline mileage yet no longer plenty greater. would besides circulate with a murano.

It's a good small SUV, but also look at the Toyota Rav4, Honda CR-V, Ford Escape, and Jeep Liberty if you're seriously considering one.