Rachel B asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

Who is the worst cook in your family?

Mine would be my 10 year old sister. At first I believed her when she said she could cook since I cooked a lot when I was 9, but that backfired!

1 on those pr mived betty crocker brownie things she tripled the butter and got all angry when we threw our servings away

2 She dosnt know the difference between tb and tsp, and no matter how many times we try to help her, she won't listen.

3 She never double checks the recipe, so we ate sugarless, eggless pumpkin pie once and cookies with an extra 2 cups of peanut butter, and then she baked a cake for 10 minutes on the temp 200 (it was suosed to be 45 minutes on the temp 375)

Ugh now she is making her own cookie recipe, wish me luck. And if u want, also send the best recipe ever!

I wouldn't feel bad, because it is the truth. I am one of the worst cooks in America! True story. I wanted to make a grilled cheese when I was home alone since I was hungry. I burnt it so much! Then my grandma stopped by and tried to figure out what I burnt. I kept trying to cover it up, but she found it XD

Don't be hard on your sis! We all have to learn somewhere. I wouldn't expect a 10 year old to know everything! At least she tried!

My 10 year old son is learning how to cook w/me. He loves it. I love to cook and I think I'm pretty good at it. My husband is a chef, so of course he is good.

• Judy

My husband, his idea of cooking is to make a sandwich or warm up a can of soup.

it used to be me when i was like 7 cuz i set the cabinets on fire like twice when i was cooking waffles in the toaster lol..

but now its my sister cuz i learned howto cook other stuff

my sister burns popcorn and the precut cookies u jsut stick in the oven

Source(s): me

In my family, we can all cook. Not a bad one out there.

And haha - let your sister be a kid. Don't knock her down for trying something new.

Hate to say this but my mother was never a good cook. Surprised my sis and I are go great.

Everyone in my family is a great cook.

Maybe she should be stopped?

She has better taste than most.

me, I can't boil water.

i dont have one.