RD asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

What will likely happen in the next NFL season?

Reggie Bush rushing for over 1,000 yards

The Lions going 0-16 again

or (saying that he does return) Brett Farve throwing fewer than 11 INTs

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

none of those will happen, but if one did it will be the Lions, because Bush wont run for 1000, and Favre just sucks and is ruining whatever legacy he has left

• 1 decade ago

Nah. The Lion's will be on a roll- (1-15) .They'll draft another wide receiver with the #1 pick. Doesn't matter if they get three or four quarterbacks killed or maimed. They haven't signed Ryan Leaf yet. Don't forget-Michael Vick will be available. His resume would be a perfect fit for Detroit.

If Farve returns he should seriously begin visiting a psychiatrist. Maybe Dr. Phil.

Bush- Hmmmmm. Maybe.

• 1 decade ago

Reggie Bush will rush for 1000 yards, he will be the featured back, now with deuce gone.

Lions WILL NOT GO 0-16

if he returns, he'll throw at least 13 INT's

• 4 years ago

human beings are loopy choosing the Raiders - ok, i'm a Raiders fan. yet they actually underachieved very last 12 months. We do have JaMarcus Russell. We actually have about the finest schedule. So 8-8 will be out of attain. yet 6-10 is obtainable & residing in Phoenix, I make certain that the Cardinals can't deal with 6-10 !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • yes
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Reggie Bush.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

brett he will be benched in week 5 with 10 ints

• 1 decade ago

Hoping the St. Louis Rams get better at least.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tom Brady will return and the Patriot beating will resume...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You know none of those will happen. I say Favre cause I think someone will injure him if he comes back.

Source(s): ^ cough Pierre Thomas is still there cough.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

adrian peterson breaking his own record agAin, by the end of his nfl cARRER, THIS GUY WILL HAVE THE MOST RUSH ATTEMTS, MOST RUSHNIG YARD, MOST TOUCHDOWNS, AND THE BEST YARDS PER CARRY.

THAT'S JUST MY OPINION, BUT IT'LL PROBABLY HAPPEN.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.