Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Leonardo DiCaprio or Johnny Depp? ?

i had this argument at school with my teacher. i said dicaprio was better (titanic,blood diamond, catch me if you can) but she kept siding with depp. (donnie brasco, pirates of the carribean).

42 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think they have both made some really great movies, and I think DiCaprio has developed quite a lot in his later movies.

They both have the skills, allthough I would say Johnny wins that race by just a few inches. Leo had the looks when he was younger, but Johnny has aged much, much better. Johnny also has the style (Clothes and generally being a cool person), and my personal opinion is that he has a tendency to choose better movies to participate in.

All and all I think Johnny wins, but it's close.

• 1 decade ago

Johnny Depp

• 1 decade ago

Johnny Depp has been around longer but DiCaprio has done some pretty serious roles plus I think he's come a long way. Have your teacher watch "What's eating Gilbert Grape?" where Dicaprio plays a special ed kid alongside Depp.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Johnny Depp

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Johnny Depp hes a funny actor

• LR
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Johnny Depp.

• candle
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Johnny Depp.

• 1 decade ago

I like them both but I have to say Johnny Depp.

• 1 decade ago

Really tough one. I'd have to say Depp as he has been around for longer and done a lot more roles than di caprio.

Although Di Caprio has really stepped up his game big time in terms of acting just recently. Especially in the Departed.

• Johnny Depp is my favourite of the two, but I do like both. But neither of them can hold a candle to TIm Curry!

Source(s): not chatting
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.